Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends what you get, if you go for a thin base personal pizza you can get lower calorie ones that probably aren’t so beige and actually taste good I think was the point 😂
Just checked a pizza in my freezer, it's bbq chicken and 800 for the whole thing, I know which I'd rather

Reactions: 4
4lb GAIN. She set that up nicely, clearly knew it was coming - “don’t worry about losing slower than others”, periods coming, tits have gotten bigger... left out “I’m a massive secret eater and I only show you half of what I feed my face each day”

Reactions: 9
4lb GAIN. She set that up nicely, clearly knew it was coming - “don’t worry about losing slower than others”, periods coming, tits have gotten bigger... left out “I’m a massive secret eater and I only show you half of what I feed my face each day”

Remember guys, she has mistaken 11lb for 4lb previously 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck is this mornings post all about? “Next Saturday is a new month” Some motivational speaker our Thirsty!!!

Reactions: 3
I just clocked the egg fried rice, added her own dried out crispy shredded chicken 😂 what’s the point? Either commit to something healthy or commit to having a take away. I’d have stuffed my face and worried about it next weigh day. In fact, that’s exactly what I did when I had Chinese yesterday 🐷🐷🐷

Reactions: 7
530 calories is really low for a pizza I'm confused? Lol the average takeaway pizza is probably about 2000.
It is low .. I used to buy a spicy beef & jalapeño fresh pizza from Sainsbury’s before lockdown (they’ve stopped doing the beaut fresh pizzas since) & I was addicted to it & put on weight fast & when I logged it in my fp it was 1000 calories lol I nearly died!!!! It was worth being a chubby witch for though 😂

My food calories today is 1300 I had a bagel with smoked salmon and Philadelphia plus a handful of blueberries for breakfast, chicken and avocado salad for lunch and dusted basa fillet with new potatoes and broccoli for dinner.
That sounds lush .. I’m coming to live with you!! It just shows though you can have lovely real meals that will fill you without over doing the cals !!

I realise my calories are low, I should be having 1600 but regardless, I’ve used 12 ingredients all day, it all filled me up and none of it took me more than 10 minutes to prepare.

She’s literally making hard work for herself trying to be creative but her food still looks sad and lacking any real nutrition.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The excuses crack me up, time of month (every 2 weeks?!) it's hot, I had one day over calories, I've exercised every day.... 🙈 If you've been under calories every day, you will lose weight, working out increases your deficit, you will lose weight! I am online training with a coach to keep me on track for my sisters wedding next year, so I weigh myself 3 times a week, I normally wouldn't but he likes to keep track and I lost 4lb this week despite Monday and Wednesday my weight fluctuating up by up to a pound, under calories and worked out Monday to Friday so I knew it would be alright come Saturday because I had been sticking to my calories! She needs to be honest about what she's eating, it's really dangerous that she is telling people what to eat to lose weight and is clearly not sticking to it! Enough with the excuses! Soz for rant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ll come back in 3 Years time checking her Instagram and she will still be spouting all the bull she is now with no progress.

Reactions: 13
If it really is her time of the month then could well be that her boobs are bigger due to that, but is she that thick to not realise 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Sorry but your boobs don't grow past teenage years lol I've been a D cup and a G cup and why was that? Coz a was a fat cow 🤣 that's the only time they "grew" lol and the obvious totm as stated above. She's an idiot! Also wearing the same sports bra and vest top as yesterday lol hope it's been washed. Tink!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry but your boobs don't grow past teenage years lol I've been a D cup and a G cup and why was that? Coz a was a fat cow 🤣 that's the only time they "grew" lol and the obvious totm as stated above. She's an idiot! Also wearing the same sports bra and vest top as yesterday lol hope it's been washed. Tink!

I always thought this but lost a load of weight and boobs went up a size but way down in back sizes. Cup up one though. Hormones I guess

Reactions: 1
Who has a sandwich with a bag of crisps AND a meal replacement shake???

The clue is in the name Kirsty MEAL REPLACEMENT!

I wonder if Dare will cut ties with the racist idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That poor cow she’s gone on a walk with having to be her personal photographer to advertise her meal replacement shake that she eats after a meal 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.