Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does not know what a HIIT session is! 😂

You spend your life on your phone so look it up you nugget!

I love that she thinks that all she has to do is wear a worn out Primark Hoodie that must have been washed so many times that it has lost its shape and work out in the garage until she sweats. She cannot be working hard as if she was she would not be able to talk.
You need to do more than stick a hoodie on and sweat like a fat kid in a sweet shop to lose some fat from those kebabs Kirsty!
Dunno why "you nugget" really made me happy lol

I wish she would post all this shite about 5 workouts and her tit meals on nutricrew. I would live for the comments.

Reactions: 4
I don't think walking to the shop for another slab of halloumi and a bag of fridge raiders chicken bits counts as a work out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
10 mins on a bike won't do shite all Kirsty.

But you know best I guess? I mean, none of us have lost weight safely. Or do regular exercise. Or lead healthy lives but still enjoy ourselves. Or have jobs. Or are educated.

Gigantor the jobless is definitely the one to listen to when it comes to healthy living and a POSITIVE MINDSET.
Right well that's me and my partner calling her Gigantor the jobless for a while now then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just to check incase I’m not normal and I need to go to the doctors, but when I sweat and as I always have done as a bigger girl, I go red, Kirsty doesn’t, just looks like she’s splashed a bit of water on her face? I’m sure in her workout videos before I’ve seen her face go a tad red when she’s actually tried but in her pathetic ‘if the sweat ain’t flying, you ain’t trying’ videos, she’s not even the slightest bit flustered??

Just to check incase I’m not normal and I need to go to the doctors, but when I sweat and as I always have done as a bigger girl, I go red, Kirsty doesn’t, just looks like she’s splashed a bit of water on her face? I’m sure in her workout videos before I’ve seen her face go a tad red when she’s actually tried but in her pathetic ‘if the sweat ain’t flying, you ain’t trying’ videos, she’s not even the slightest bit flustered??
I think she uses a water spray

• Haha
I’ve walked up stairs and down stairs a few times today... is that a hiit workout?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve walked up stairs and down stairs a few times today... is that a hiit workout?
I think that actually counts as 2. One workout is up the stairs (obviously) and the other is down.

KEEP SMASHING THEM GOALS! ITS A NEW MONF

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At my heaviest my face would go bright red, at my lightest it still goes bright red. Thirsty has the garden hose stuck to the garage roof with cable ties and has it turned on low for vids, splash, splash, splosh 💦😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s trolling surely. I’ve just watched her stories from tonight. Ten minutes doesn’t count as a workout!? That’s a warm up, she’s done 5 warm ups today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish I could post a photo of my face after a workout I am BRIGHT RED. I am a normal weight, healthy and quite olive skinned.

Reactions: 5
Crying at Gigantor the Jobless, this HAS to be the next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whether it’s a gain or a loss in the morning, she’ll attribute it to her ‘five workaaaahts’ and probably her time of the month 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.