Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it hilarious that again IF by any thirsty’s standards, & shes posted what she has exactly ate, she’s again starved herself prepped for tomorrows weekend weigh in... what are we guessing guys 1 paaaaand 2 pannnns or more paaaaaands. Hi guysssss 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just find it hilarious that again IF by any thirsty’s standards, & shes posted what she has exactly ate, she’s again starved herself prepped for tomorrows weekend weigh in... what are we guessing guys 1 paaaaand 2 pannnns or more paaaaaands. Hi guysssss 👋
Or a maintain based on the weather perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a gain! 😂😂

so she’s clearly lied to Instagram about what she’s been eating and drinking, and if im honest I reckon it’s more than a 4 pound gain, but she doesn’t want to admit a higher number!! Hahahahahaha.

back again with the bullshit excuse of, it’s been hot so water retention.....😂 that excuse only works for maintains, not a bloody 4lb gain when all you’ve eaten is dust all week....HA! best Saturday morning I’ve had in a while!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
God that post is FULL of excuses and she has the cheek to say ‘no excuses’! Just own it and admit the Magnums got the better of you this week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yaaass called it. Working out may have caused weight gain. 😂😂😂 Shes either eaten around 14000 extra calories if its fat gain or she will have a massive drop next week and it's just water weight. If she doesn't have a big drop next week then she has been clearly bingeing in secret again as 14000 calories is a LOT of cals.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Big gain, she’s upset but not bothered. The post is full of excuses but she’s not making excuses 🤔😂 bleeping hell krusty, make your mind up! She has 100% not gained 4lb because she went over her calories on 1 day! 4lb is quite a big gain, I definitely don’t think she’s been completely honest about what she’s eating!

Reactions: 11
Wow 4 pands is a good effort even for her! I pigged out last weekend but have worked out every day since & cut cals and still managed to lose a pound this week - Father’s Day was almost a week ago thirsty so you’re right, there really is no excuse!

Reactions: 5
It’s a gain! 😂😂

so she’s clearly lied to Instagram about what she’s been eating and drinking, and if im honest I reckon it’s more than a 4 pound gain, but she doesn’t want to admit a higher number!! Hahahahahaha.

back again with the bullshit excuse of, it’s been hot so water retention.....😂 that excuse only works for maintains, not a bloody 4lb gain when all you’ve eaten is dust all week....HA! best Saturday morning I’ve had in a while!
*lists excuses* "no excuses though!"

*lists excuses* "no excuses though!"
How does one be upset but not bothered?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
4lb gain and still had to eat all the tit she posted 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shouldn't laugh but at her size it really should be falling off her not going back on if everything she posts is true 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So full of tit! Father’s Day was last Sunday she’s barely eaten anything since (according to insta pics) admit that you’ve face planted McDonald’s and magnums and has a binge because you’ve restricted yourself too much! It’s pretty obvious

Reactions: 3
That’ll be the meal replacement she’s having alongside her meal! Well if you can call her horrid creations a meal! 14,000 extra calories to gain that. That is not water weight, that is not one naughty day! That would be equivalent to eating almost 60 mars bars on top of your normal allowance

And another Kirsty creation on slimming hurled

• Heart
Reactions: 8
4 paaàaaaaaaaand gain

duck

Obviously she doesn't eat the tit she posted.

Father's day was sunday...she would've burnt off anything from that day in the heat this week

she's a secret eater.........im telling ya

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I bet she snacks on stuff & doesn’t post it on insta .. she’s a absolute sugar addict .. I’m really shocked at that gain, am I upset : yes, am I bothered : no 😂😂 nearly spat my coffee out .. talk about a contradiction!!!
Hopefully she will calm down with th irritating motivational stories .. if sweats not flying, u ain’t trying. When u wanna stop .. keep pushing yourself & think about why u wanna stop & think about the results u want .. all that bollocks yesterday!! It irritates me so much !!

The reason I get so irritated by her is because there’s this Pandemic, some people have lost jobs , or are still working & quite stressed, people are worrying about paying bills & mental health etc & her motivational posts about smashing your workouts everyday while living with mummy & daddy & not having a care in the world .. sometimes there’s more to life than what u look like .. & now she’s had a big gain so she’s clearly lying about what she’s doing so don’t preach to me .. I bet it was 6 lb gain !! If she dropped the motivational speeches & just cracked on & yeah keep posting your food & crap workouts if you want to & when there’s a visible weight loss & difference in her body I would find it a lot more motivational.. actions .. not words & lies dairylea !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s like a lot of these Instagram accounts.... posting these tiny, boring meals day in, day out.... no wonder she’s secretly eating. Because she’s big her maintain cals will be very high so she should cut them by around 500, instead she’s in something like a 2000 deficit if you believe Instagram.... so no matter how much she pretends she loves those plates, she’ll be starving constantly. She does not understand weight loss which is a dangerous side effect of this whole Instagram community... people will be following her tit advice.

Plus she’s just showed a full English for less calories than that snack bowl of yoghurt etc at the start of the week.... will it ever click with her?????

How many times is she gonna post mind set is everything!! Is everyone in the comments morons .. literally everyone has piled weight on this week because of the change in the weather 😂😂😂

How many times is she gonna post mind set is everything!! Is everyone in the comments morons .. literally everyone has piled weight on this week because of the change in the weather 😂😂😂
And because she ‘worked out alot’ I thought she ‘had to workout every day’ anyway??

And because she ‘worked out alot’ I thought she ‘had to workout every day’ anyway??
Yeah exactly she’s apparently obsessed with working out .. she has to.. absolutely has to Cos she loves it so much & feels amazing !!! .. apparently!!
She was banging on yesterday about reaching the next stone down .. gonna take longer than she thinks but progress is progress, it’s her journey , slow progress is still progress, remember why you are doing this 😴😴😴

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.