Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

free_speech_isnt_trolling

This morning’s “transformation” photos. Ok, spot the difference folks! Absolutely ZERO.

My partner has lost 5st and trust me, you go down through the sizes at a remarkable rate. Kirsty is still in size 22 tents.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Nosingaround

Big gain, she’s upset but not bothered. The post is full of excuses but she’s not making excuses 🤔😂 fucking hell krusty, make your mind up! She has 100% not gained 4lb because she went over her calories on 1 day! 4lb is quite a big gain, I definitely don’t think she’s been completely honest about what she’s eating!

BettyBeau

VIP Member
With 24 likes Thread suggestion goes to @chaitealatte.

you win a signed photo of her in her pants and a trolley dash round Lidl’s
while she sings show tunes .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She really does think she’s the beyonce of Croydon
Tried on all her her old work clothes from jan that no longer fit cause she’s lost so much weight since January
No you put on 11 lbs and lost 13.lbs of that so that’s 2.5lbs you weigh less than in jan
I’m baffled

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I bet she snacks on stuff & doesn’t post it on insta .. she’s a absolute sugar addict .. I’m really shocked at that gain, am I upset : yes, am I bothered : no 😂😂 nearly spat my coffee out .. talk about a contradiction!!!
Hopefully she will calm down with th irritating motivational stories .. if sweats not flying, u ain’t trying. When u wanna stop .. keep pushing yourself & think about why u wanna stop & think about the results u want .. all that bollocks yesterday!! It irritates me so much !!

The reason I get so irritated by her is because there’s this Pandemic, some people have lost jobs , or are still working & quite stressed, people are worrying about paying bills & mental health etc & her motivational posts about smashing your workouts everyday while living with mummy & daddy & not having a care in the world .. sometimes there’s more to life than what u look like .. & now she’s had a big gain so she’s clearly lying about what she’s doing so don’t preach to me .. I bet it was 6 lb gain !! If she dropped the motivational speeches & just cracked on & yeah keep posting your food & crap workouts if you want to & when there’s a visible weight loss & difference in her body I would find it a lot more motivational.. actions .. not words & lies dairylea !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Shinyhappy

“My boobs have grown I don’t know if it’s all the exercise” no it’s just fat gathering on your chest Kirsty. That is all.

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
Ye I got these yogurts these are my favourite... I've actually tried these flavours and I didn't want to buy the lindhal pots!!!!
Bet they are so glad they gifted you some a few weeks back

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I'll say one thing i'm happy about...she's stopped posting her god awful work outs on her grid!
Because she’s not even doing a workout she’s sitting on the bike talking to her phone. “Mait am sweatinn” yes of course you are, youre wearing a hoodie and it’s probably 28°c in the garage.

• Haha

BigFoz86

I see she’s back to posting 50 stories a day, guessing she thinks enough time has passed now since ‘mutegate’.

Normally, I quite like it when women do close up posts of their bum in yoga pants. For some reason it’s not the same when Kirsty does it.

• Haha

Hdiidbein

Lost 4lbs and her mindset has completely changed?! Hasn’t she always banged out about having a positive mindset blah blah blah......
Fuck she says her mindset has changed every bloody week. This woman is 31! How is she happy with absolutely nothing to show for herself?

• Haha
  • Heart

Nobodoycares85

She has been pulled up on the Dare stuff again this time by one of the creators of the page. Telling her it's a meal replacement and not protein powder

• Heart
I've just finished work and catching up. I'm sorry but what the hell has she eaten today???

Few things. That breakfast is ridiculous, if you don't want to "pick" have the yogurt as a snack later, or take some fruit.
Who the fuck in their right mind eats sprouts and baked beans together??? She's a child!!
And lastly, who looks forward to dry ass ryvita with a pathetic amount of avocado and hard boiled eggs.

Also want to point out, that's definitely about 100g of halloumi because a typical pack is 200-225g. Me and my other half often have grilled halloumi and it works out 4 slices each. Full of shit (quite literally)

I really wish she would learn to cook! Meal prep, cook something delicious and freeze it! Just use that tiny pea brain of yours.

She won't maintain that way of eating, I don't care what she fancies, or looks forward to, its bullshit.

Rant over.

• Heart
Fourth workout of the day? Is this girl on crack. You might as well put 100% effort in and just do one instead of doing fuck all and calling it a workout. This girl just grates me so much

• Haha