Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's exactly it! Why should we buy them for her to get them gifted and be so unappreciative, like she is with everything she gets?! She's been tagging Heck sausages loads, if she ruins them for me too, I will be fuming! πŸ˜‚
Exactly, I actually love them, think they're gorgeous and had one every week day for ages but duck that, the lidl version doesn't taste quite the same but tastes better than my money going towards that mammoth would πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I
Exactly, I actually love them, think they're gorgeous and had one every week day for ages but duck that, the lidl version doesn't taste quite the same but tastes better than my money going towards that mammoth would πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh I must give the lidl ones a try! I've been on the hunt for a new yogurt to replace lindahls, I have been eating the petit filous I buy for my sons πŸ˜‚ anything that stops my money going towards funding her sitting at home all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is that a tash or skin pigmentation? Please address this Kirsty as i can’t figure it out, surely she must see it?

Oh I

Oh I must give the lidl ones a try! I've been on the hunt for a new yogurt to replace lindahls, I have been eating the petit filous I buy for my sons πŸ˜‚ anything that stops my money going towards funding her sitting at home all day!
Lidl and aldi do grand ones and tesco does other makes, that don't feed the Thirsty beast ❀

Did she legit say on her "haul" vid that she won't buy the lindahl ones?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeah, she didn't wanna buy them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
I noticed she tagged them in an old post but it’s some random person and not the company πŸ˜†

• Haha
Oh I

Lidl’s have nice protein yoghurts, but aldi have some in now and they’re 25g protein pots 😍

• Heart
Watching her β€˜haul’ and felt sorry for all the meat! So much potential... but all she’s gonna do is burn it to within an inch of its life :(

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There was a massive stock of Lindahls in my asda n was gonna put a post up saying something along the lines of thirsty Kirsty - so good at promotions she makes people stop buying things but then I Dinny wanna get blocked. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm the same, refuse to buy these now!!
Lindahls must be fuming they sent her stuff! πŸ˜‚ Why would you even say you didn't want to buy them?! πŸ˜‚ It's a shame, I really like their yogurts but won't buy them anymore!
Let's get them to duck more like.

Attachments

• Haha
There was a massive stock of Lindahls in my asda n was gonna put a post up saying something along the lines of thirsty Kirsty - so good at promotions she makes people stop buying things but then I Dinny wanna get blocked. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm the same, refuse to buy these now!!

Let's get them to duck more like.
If any of you tattlers follow them please unfollow πŸ˜‚

My otherhalf wouldn't be big into veg, but he'll eat whatever really. I showed him the vid of her haul and even he was like what the duck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ isn't she the reason you made us switch yoghurts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another day and she’s already at it AGAIN. Positivity, positivity, positivity. I genuinely don’t think her lift goes to the top floor. Why does she keep saying the same things over and over?

She will still be doing the exact same things and repeating the same mantra this time next year won’t she? And she will still be a size 22 because she sure isn’t getting any smaller!

And the shopping haul ... she lives on burgers, sausages and processed snacks. Yet she doesn’t have the brain cells to think there is anything wrong with this. What could possibly be causing her ridiculous slow (non existent) β€œtransformation”. Think about it Krusty 🀑

Reactions: 7
Her entire life is Instagram. Honestly the strangest woman I’ve ever come across.

I also think the reason she never makes any progress is because she isn’t doing it for her. If she was serious about losing weight she would just crack on and bloody do it. It’s all The Kirsty Show - everything is about filming and talking to her phone and showing off for validation from strangers. Stage school kid gone wrong. She only β€œworks out” so she can film herself. If she was giving it some welly she wouldn’t even be able to hold her phone, let alone talk. Everything is an act for her β€œaudience”.

Me again, lol. So she posted a video saying she’s in the garage and she’s going to do 30 minutes on the bike and then a HIIT. Great, off you go then Chubba, workout. 5 minutes later ... β€œhello July” on her grid. Thought you were working out love? No? Still playing on your phone? Ok then ......

Smash your goals this monF guys. It’s July, a new monF. I think there are 30 days in July? Or is it 31? I don’t even know (it’s 31 you thick twit). Anyway, yeah, it’s a new monF!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.