Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just finished work and catching up. I'm sorry but what the hell has she eaten today???

Few things. That breakfast is ridiculous, if you don't want to "pick" have the yogurt as a snack later, or take some fruit.
Who the duck in their right mind eats sprouts and baked beans together??? She's a child!!
And lastly, who looks forward to dry ass ryvita with a pathetic amount of avocado and hard boiled eggs.

Also want to point out, that's definitely about 100g of halloumi because a typical pack is 200-225g. Me and my other half often have grilled halloumi and it works out 4 slices each. Full of tit (quite literally)

I really wish she would learn to cook! Meal prep, cook something delicious and freeze it! Just use that tiny pea brain of yours.

She won't maintain that way of eating, I don't care what she fancies, or looks forward to, its bullshit.

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This morning’s “transformation” photos. Ok, spot the difference folks! Absolutely ZERO.

My partner has lost 5st and trust me, you go down through the sizes at a remarkable rate. Kirsty is still in size 22 tents.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

A) There's no difference
B) She's standing at a different angle
C) Again, the distance from the camera is different

I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking at 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually thing the dress looks looser on the first pic! You can see by all the pleats at the front where it hangs. I do love a good game of spot the difference, here are always so difficult! Thanks for the entertainment krusty!

Reactions: 8
When she posts these photos changing the caption to 'different mindset'.....you do know that we can't see inside your brain, right Kirst??

The only reason to post a side by side is to compare two things. Don't write a caption that nobody can compare because there's zero difference showing on your body. You complete idiot.

Reactions: 5
The fact it’s the same dress says it all. It’s not even fitted, it’s a big tent-like throw on. It should be hanging off her by now as it’s clearly a size 22.

Reactions: 4
shes so shameful! I can’t literally see no difference in this photo...like person said above is this a joke 🤣

Reactions: 2
Actually, If you read the comments she has received, not one single person has commented on her “transformation”, they’ve all just put generic things like “look at you” and “🔥🔥🔥”. It is a nice dress on her, but certainly ZERO difference between those photos.

Just showed the “transformation” to my colleague and said spot the difference?! She said ... “the dress in the first picture is a darker red?”. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Different mindset GUUUUYSSSSS!!!! How did you not notice it??? 😂😂

She's had some rant on her facebook about not sharing her opinions, and that this world is fucked.

What's fucked is your mindset. Thinking you can turn the NHS clapping about you, posting a black square in support of BLM, and deleting it. Twice!!! Fooling all your followers, promoting crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s got no shame whatsoever, whoever employs her will see all of this, including the BLM fiasco, being repeatedly contacted by the ASA, openly admitting to cheating and breaking up families by sleeping with peoples dads etc....she can bang that positivity gong all she likes, she’s a joke and is only dragging herself down 😂 she’s only kidding herself....anyone else on social media, who constantly got grief and hate on every single post, and had a block list as big as her legs would just come off of it....she’s just stupid.
Have a better comparison picture...they are both from june 2020.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah this world is fucked.

The world is burning and there are numbnuts like you Kirsty who post side by side 'transformation' photos with no discernable difference for no bleeping reason at all other than to flatter your monumental ego.

Read a book!

Why can't she just admit that she's happy fat?

And those people commenting on her posts... it's all just Slimming World bots dry humping each other for follows. Zzz.

She’s got no shame whatsoever, whoever employs her will see all of this, including the BLM fiasco, being repeatedly contacted by the ASA, openly admitting to cheating and breaking up families by sleeping with peoples dads etc....she can bang that positivity gong all she likes, she’s a joke and is only dragging herself down 😂 she’s only kidding herself....anyone else on social media, who constantly got grief and hate on every single post, and had a block list as big as her legs would just come off of it....she’s just stupid.
Christ. Look at how her legs just BALLOON from the ankles up.
She's going to be really unwell in the future.

• Haha
Why can't she just admit that she's happy fat?

And those people commenting on her posts... it's all just Slimming World bots dry humping each other for follows. Zzz.

Christ. Look at how her legs just BALLOON from the ankles up.
She's going to be really unwell in the future.
That’s one of the first things I noticed too...she literally doesn’t have ankles 😂😂 it’s just a foot hanging on for dear life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can definitely see a difference there, the pose helps.

Oh great her sack of tit personality is back in full swing .. I’m wearing shorts .. I don’t give a duck Cos I feel great .. I’m all for body positivity but her cocky ass personality really irritates me .. everyone thinks your an absolute twit luv , no one cares !!!!

Cakenomore_ said what everyone is thinking! 😂
She deleted that opinion fast .. luv it when someone screen shots stuff before she deletes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh great her sack of tit personality is back in full swing .. I’m wearing shorts .. I don’t give a duck Cos I feel great .. I’m all for body positivity but her cocky ass personality really irritates me .. everyone thinks your an absolute twit luv , no one cares !!!!

She deleted that opinion fast .. luv it when someone screen shots stuff before she deletes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don't understand how she feels great. Not the shorts, I'm not thin and I wear shorts and don't give a duck but she can't possibly feel great at that size 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.