Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's stood further away from the mirror to make it look like there's a difference and is wearing different pants. Take a step forward Kirst so we can fully see the transformation. There isn't one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's stood further away from the mirror to make it look like there's a difference and is wearing different pants. Take a step forward Kirst so we can fully see the transformation. There isn't one 😂
And I love that on the FB group, redlips has posted that there is no need for a transformation Tuesday pic as its all about consistency etc etc etc...I had to laugh at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Isn't it though? She said she's calorie counting but surely when she's 'counting' she's like....that's almost half the recommended daily calories for women in one meal.....

Kirsty there's a reason why you will (in your own words) 'always be a big girl' and it's this.

I may be wrong but there’s hardly anything there for 700 calories either 🤨🤨 that stupid dare crap is so pointless
It’s a meal replacement product. She keeps advertising as if protein, it isn’t. She knows this but still insists on posting her crappy dessert breakfasts with it or dry as duck cookie cow splats. Annoying as hell!

Isn't it though? She said she's calorie counting but surely when she's 'counting' she's like....that's almost half the recommended daily calories for women in one meal.....

Kirsty there's a reason why you will (in your own words) 'always be a big girl' and it's this.
That girl isn’t calorie counting everything. I mean the chips and sausage thing was clearly more towards 900-1000 calories. And she was claiming it was 500. And doesn’t measure sauces etc. If you don’t count everything your not calorie counting Thirsty 😆

Reactions: 4
700 calories of nothing as well. All because little miss greedy wants contracts with all these companies.
Exactly. Saying that though Her getting free yoghurts and the chemical sauces don’t bother me. It’s the fools who use her links etc but it’ll dry up sooner or later for dairy lea.

I’ve literally had a bacon sausage egg sandwich 200 less calories than her breakfast 😆

Her account is useful if you follow it and do the exact opposite of everything she does, you’d lose weight in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kvarg is a breakfast alone, it's high protein and she could have just had that with fruit or a coffee..

Reactions: 4
But she needs it to stop herself snacking today 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t for a second believe this woman lost 4lbs last week.
Yes but she did basically starve herself of calories two days before and doesn’t eat apprently after 8pm 🤣 tbh she’s quite tall and big If she ate a bit veg with her meals I’d have thought she’d have dropped more . It’ll plateau and slow down once she drops the excess weight. She must be blocked up Cos all she eats if dry processed meat And burnt starch carbs haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Right, so I'm not on Tiktok, but I see stuff that people share so I think I get the gist.....so correct me if I'm wrong but it really isn't for posting pointless "weightloss" pictures is it???
She’s pathetic & boring. I honestly don’t know what the actual purpose of Tik Tok is I’ve got an account on my phone that my nieces made me so I can follow them they just do dance routines and baking videos but they’re only little and I see similar kinds of stuff on the home page but nothing along the lines of grown women posting weight loss transformations.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg okay so I’ve just seen said 700 kcal breakfast 😱 why would you waste so many kcals on so little food? I don’t care if u think u need more kcals to stop snacking - that is like a picky little meal, Of sweet treats....how is that gonna fill you for all day 🤷🏼‍♀️.
U could have a full English sw style, I’m talking bacon eggs beans sausage hash brown mushroom toms and toast for that many kcals 🤯

Reactions: 3
I'd literally stop shitting if I ate what she does, too much info yes but convinced she loves off laxatives the day before she weighs. As someone said above, all processed shite, duck all good stuff. Bowls clenching just looking at her dry, disgusting food and that's before we even mention her tiktok and mother

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You Will/You’ll see the difference!!!!! Not Your see the difference!!!!! bleeping dunce.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.