Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only one that thinks that looks like maggots? 🤢🤢
I can't unsee that now 😭

Also she's obviously not picking up anything in the nutrition group cause both the admins and members talk about how healthy fats are good for you and should be eaten. Yes protein is important, but fat helps keep you full and she's not a heavy lifter or vegetarian so she'll no doubt be getting enough protein anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Won't be buying these ever again!!

She makes me want to punch my phone, her bleeping growling smarmy face 😡
"I don't have a favourite" - might that be because they're all sat on your counter unopened you unbearable prick! At least ACTUALLY sample them before you lick the arse of the company that sent them 🙄 annoying because I did used to like these yogurts 😂 I won't be paying for them though knowing they're giving them away to this lazy cow for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At the risk of sounding as pathetic as our Kirsty babes, my post in Nutricrew amassed more likes than she's ever gotten on there. Likes mean sod all to me, but it must hurt when you're a celeb like our Kirst' and nobodies get more engagement than you do.

It's been nice to have a little break away from her. I've blocked her on FB so that I don't have to endure the sad food posts. The bleating "mindset" quotes she steals from Pinterest or any of her shite for that matter.

Edit: Anyway, nice to see that I didn't miss much whilst away. Some off chicken paddling in a pool of piss-water. Now that's content, our Kirst'!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did your Mumma give you morbid obesity? Pretty sure you did that to yourself hun

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The idea that all of these people are clamouring for photos of her. Get a bleeping grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Should be taking time to write an apology and not be making it about her the daft bint

Reactions: 6
What an absolute BEG on her Tiktok - "my Instagram is...". Literally no-one cares hun.

Also, no-one is messaging her. It's a pathetic phrase used by desperate "influencers" to make it seem like anyone has noticed / gives a tit why they haven't been posting as much lately, which in this case gives her an excuse to push the idea that anything other than Blackout Tuesday-gate has made her go quiet.

Reactions: 8
"Working on her mind, body and soul"... what, like doing some online courses, looking for a job or volunteering? Didn't think so.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.