Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With 24 likes Thread suggestion goes to @chaitealatte.

you win a signed photo of her in her pants and a trolley dash round Lidl’s
while she sings show tunes .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She says she uses nutracheck but none of her calories match what’s in nutracheck 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
how the duck could she maintain after eating like a weirdo pigeon and “exercising” twice a day....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Time of the month again
Yeah it’s that time of the month again where she lies out of her little dairylea mouth. She might be doing stories but I bet it’s killin her not talking into her camera all day about herself.. how will she ever get back on now .. wil she just one day start talkin on her stories like nothing has happened.. or make out she’s needed a break .. what will she say I wonder 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
I don't think she'll ever address it, I think she's just waiting for it to blow over, she's still got so many followers, I suspect a lot of them are there for the show though, to see what she does next! Theres no way she should have maintained this week judging by what you guys have been posting of her food. Period or no period...to be in such calorie deficit would have definitely given her a loss!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s that time of the month again where she lies out of her little dairylea mouth. She might be doing stories but I bet it’s killin her not talking into her camera all day about herself.. how will she ever get back on now .. wil she just one day start talkin on her stories like nothing has happened.. or make out she’s needed a break .. what will she say I wonder 🤔🤔🤔🤔
she will do a little more each day until it’s back to how it was she’s filled the gap with Facebook and snapchat for now once her follower numbers go up again she will unlock her account and carry on like nothing ever happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.