Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she spunked over 250kcal on burnt cow pat. And chances are - because she has the hardest palette in the South East - she'll not just be eating *one* cookie, either!!

This is further proof that she doesn't understand calorie counting and she's lying to everyone constantly about what she eats and how much.

Reactions: 5
Just looked at her tiktok and it seems to me she is well and truly gagging for it! Watch out lads when lock down is over.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Keeping up with Kirstys lies
Is she a plus sized blogger? Body Positivity expert? Skinny shamer? ๐Ÿ™„

Clearly nobody has passed on the wisdom of running a comb through her hair.
I noticed on her tiktok thing that had throwback pic how much better her hair looked when it was shorter but looked styled and blow dryed under to sit on her shoulders. I appreciate hairdressers havenโ€™t been open for 3 months but she actually doesnโ€™t even look like she brushes it let alone wash it most days ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Good to know we have missed literally nothing. I was quite happy she was private if I'm honest. Meant I wasn't tempted to look at her car crash of a life ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.