Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t drive!!!! About to embark on take 20830486 of learning. I have the kids, the hubby, the mortgage, the job and funnily enough the car 😂 so I’m doing ok 👌🏻 Well done on your amazing weightloss!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 You should feel super proud, wish I had your dedication, inbox me if you have any pearls of wisdom please 😭

shes got a massive pair of tits, tongue and mound - that’s a career in itself for some people 👀👀👀 just a thought Kirst, it’s probably not for you 😂
I truly didn't mean that it was bad that someone doesn't drive. I just see her having absolutely nothing to show for herself and think how can she be happy. I learned when I was 17 and I'm so glad I did because trying to learn when you're a bit older and have other commitments or kids would be so difficult plus I think it's just more difficult to learn something like that as you get older. I just mean she has nothing else to do and absolutely no responsibilities 😂

Thank you I'm really proud of myself for everything I've achieved in life and weight loss. I'm not entirely sure I would have any pearls of wisdom 😂. It's been a long road and I still have around 30lb to lose but I think the reason I have been able to lose it and keep it off so far is because I only ever wanted to be healthy and when that's the main focus I think you actually enjoy it more rather than wanting it for cosmetic reasons if that makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I truly didn't mean that it was bad that someone doesn't drive. I just see her having absolutely nothing to show for herself and think how can she be happy. I learned when I was 17 and I'm so glad I did because trying to learn when you're a bit older and have other commitments or kids would be so difficult plus I think it's just more difficult to learn something like that as you get older. I just mean she has nothing else to do and absolutely no responsibilities 😂

Thank you I'm really proud of myself for everything I've achieved in life and weight loss. I'm not entirely sure I would have any pearls of wisdom 😂. It's been a long road and I still have around 30lb to lose but I think the reason I have been able to lose it and keep it off so far is because I only ever wanted to be healthy and when that's the main focus I think you actually enjoy it more rather than wanting it for cosmetic reasons if that makes sense!
Nooooo I didn’t take that badly at all!!! I wish I had a time machine to go back and learn at 17. This time I’m determined! I got the car to motivate me which may not have been my best idea 😂 I think I’m such a yo-yo dieter, what you’re saying makes total sense, I’m so focused on the number that a lot of my diets have been extreme and just not sustainable so it all goes back and then some after a month of two. My friend said the other day that when you find what works and makes you feel good on the inside it becomes easier to keep going and I’m 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 that intermittent fasting is the one for me. So far, so good!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OMG! She grates my bleeping brain!!! How can she have Sunday night blues- Monday is any other bleeping day for her! No alarm for work, no kids to pack off to school, no value or purpose to her day. Honestly she bleeping does my head in- she’s bordering getting blocked 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 14
Nooooo I didn’t take that badly at all!!! I wish I had a time machine to go back and learn at 17. This time I’m determined! I got the car to motivate me which may not have been my best idea 😂 I think I’m such a yo-yo dieter, what you’re saying makes total sense, I’m so focused on the number that a lot of my diets have been extreme and just not sustainable so it all goes back and then some after a month of two. My friend said the other day that when you find what works and makes you feel good on the inside it becomes easier to keep going and I’m 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 that intermittent fasting is the one for me. So far, so good!
Good luck I hope it works for you! You have to find something sustainable. I keep seeing people on instagram at the minute who have plucked this magic number out of somewhere and are all on 1200 calories a day (people that are slightly heavier and have weight to lose). I don't know how that is actually sustainable long term 😔 you need something liveable! We see it time and time again that extreme doesn't really work in the long run and it concerns me that people are taking those measures.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OMG! She grates my bleeping brain!!! How can she have Sunday night blues- Monday is any other bleeping day for her! No alarm for work, no kids to pack off to school, no value or purpose to her day. Honestly she bleeping does my head in- she’s bordering getting blocked 🤬🤬🤬🤬
She’s probably sad because Daddy De Niro’s back at work tomorrow ...

• Haha
I don't see this post did she delete it?

Reactions: 1
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 2
Thought I would look up some info about the shake
... doesn't say here it should be used as an accompaniment to a full meal? 💅
It shouldn’t. It’s basically ground oats so she’s having oats with oats when she makes those stupid pancakes then having a side of oats with meals 😂😂😂

• Haha
She didn’t say Sunday night blues but she’s implying that Monday means something different to any other day of the week when it literally doesn’t for her. Again it’s just her backward mindset, she basically relaxes all weekend then thinks she can undo it all by working out ‘extra hard’ on Monday.

Reactions: 3
Sorry everyone I see it now I don't know why it wasn't coming up before. How is she not embarrassed to post that shite. Some of us have been while stressed at work for the past 3 months 😑

Not to mention some of the people on furlough worrying about whether they will have a job to go back to or how they will feed their families on 80%.

Monday’s come round fast because she posted her mounday post a day early.
If she had stuck to the pic on pants on a Sunday as usual she wouldn’t have got us all confused.
it must be awful having the Sunday night blues before a full week of taking selfies TT and stealing motivational quotes and pretending your a fitness guru

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry, I missed the #nothappy so same thing really.

But my point remains the same, she’s not happy coz she’s got to undo all the tit she ate at the weekend. Well try, but it doesn’t work like that.

Filming herself on her walk this morning.. her face looks so big & round as she’s just being as real as her fake self can be, no posed angles!! Why the duck does she keep going on about positivity & positive mind set??? She sounds an absolute joke .. like she’s on repeat constantly.. being positive didnt stop that 4 lb but secretly 6 lb gain did it ??

🤣🤣 I love how someone posted on her grid story that they dread the 4.30am alarm for work Monday morning.. who was it ?? One of u lot for def !!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s half 8 and she started her nonsense THREE HOURS ago!!! Posting a pointless ‘Monday Motivation’ image at 5:30am..... the mind boggles.
Happy Monday guyyyyssssss

Reactions: 6
“Going to eat more fibre, more protein, more colourful foods” and tattle didn’t even get a mention for the solid advice we’ve provided her with. But she doesn’t read here does she 👀 also can’t cope with the speed at which she walks, that’s my pace browsing the aisles in the supermarket

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why I’m still watching her videos! I actually find myself talking to my phone telling her to shut up!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.