Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from a bit of fibre in the pita bread and some calcium in the cheese what nutritional value is she getting from that lunch! Why can’t she cook a chicken breast or have a piece of fish. Bloody crab sticks and processed meat on a stick 🤢

Reactions: 2
Apart from a bit of fibre in the pita bread and some calcium in the cheese what nutritional value is she getting from that lunch! Why can’t she cook a chicken breast or have a piece of fish. Bloody crab sticks and processed meat on a stick 🤢
Seeing those chicken satay things makes me heave a little, I always imagine them to be gristly. She might be hitting her calorie deficit (allegedly...so she says) but she’s going about it in the worst way 🤦🏻‍♀️ Again while she has all this time on her hands there’s no need to be having processed tit for every meal

Reactions: 3
Now she’s having 5 work outs a day 🤣 she could try eating her recommended 5 a day!

Seeing those chicken satay things makes me heave a little, I always imagine them to be gristly. She might be hitting her calorie deficit (allegedly...so she says) but she’s going about it in the worst way 🤦🏻‍♀️ Again while she has all this time on her hands there’s no need to be having processed tit for every meal
I swear she only likes food that comes on a stick or in a small ball so she can chuck it straight in her gob. I bet she don’t even use cutlery just rips it up with her hands and shoves it in!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The singing wobble head is in full force on her instagram this morning... I need to stop watching her cos she just makes me irate 😂

The singing wobble head is in full force on her instagram this morning... I need to stop watching her cos she just makes me irate 😂
I’m so glad it’s not just me that has their morning ruined by this tit 😂😂 why do we do it to ourselves!!!

Why is she doing 4 workouts a day? She’s literally going to gain nothing extra. Do one big workout and eat properly. That’ll do more for her than 4 workouts and rabbit food.

Pretty sure any fitness professional would advise against doing 5 workouts in one day (if they were actually proper workouts)

At least if she’s doing five million workouts she has no excuse for gaining 😂

It's as if she's trying to advertise having an eating disorder with the food she posts and five workouts a day, except she's only started it. Think it's bad form and very irresponsible

Reactions: 6
If I was her sister and I saw her do that eye roll at the fact she doesn’t want her kids splashed on her insta for 20+ k strangers to see, I’d be bleeping livid!! Not everyone wants their entire lives played out on social media krusty!!!
The sister seems to be the only sensible one and probably does not want her kids to turn out like Lard Ass Kirsty. I would be so embarrassed that my sister is bringing up 2 children and doing a job and Kirsty has been unemployed for 7 months this month and is happy to post her bland food and half arsed workouts on Instagram. Get a bleeping job you fat bone idle idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The sister seems to be the only sensible one and probably does not want her kids to turn out like Lard Ass Kirsty. I would be so embarrassed that my sister is bringing up 2 children and doing a job and Kirsty has been unemployed for 7 months this month and is happy to post her bland food and half arsed workouts on Instagram. Get a bleeping job you fat bone idle idiot!
Absolutely hit the nail on the head! She needs to take a leaf out of her sisters book!

She’s on her 5th work out of the day .. a ten min bike ride lol she’s getting on my nerves , I need a few days off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really does not know what a HIIT session is! 😂

You spend your life on your phone so look it up you nugget!

I love that she thinks that all she has to do is wear a worn out Primark Hoodie that must have been washed so many times that it has lost its shape and work out in the garage until she sweats. She cannot be working hard as if she was she would not be able to talk.
You need to do more than stick a hoodie on and sweat like a fat kid in a sweet shop to lose some fat from those kebabs Kirsty!

Reactions: 5
10 mins on a bike won't do shite all Kirsty.

But you know best I guess? I mean, none of us have lost weight safely. Or do regular exercise. Or lead healthy lives but still enjoy ourselves. Or have jobs. Or are educated.

Gigantor the jobless is definitely the one to listen to when it comes to healthy living and a POSITIVE MINDSET.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She reckons her chicken breast is 127 cals How?
On the app she uses a small chicken breast with no skin (100g) is 148 cals.

10 mins on a bike won't do shite all Kirsty.

But you know best I guess? I mean, none of us have lost weight safely. Or do regular exercise. Or lead healthy lives but still enjoy ourselves. Or have jobs. Or are educated.

Gigantor the jobless is definitely the one to listen to when it comes to healthy living and a POSITIVE MINDSET.
I hope you dropped your mic and exited stage left after this. 👏👏👏👏

God, why would you boil chicken and have it plain. It's going to be so chuck.
im a vegetarian so I know duck all about meat... is boiling chicken an actual thing?

Even her presentation is abysmal. She’s just a big 10 year old isn’t she?

• Haha
Oh I did SIXXX WEWK ARTSSSS TADAYYYY. Yes because you sit on your arse doing nothing elseeeeeeeeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.