Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly this girl is so infuriating, ‘some people won’t like you no matter how kind you are’ you aren’t kind, you are a self absorbed bleep, and I am sure like everyone on here, I am not insecure about my own life because I’m about 8 years younger and have a lot more to be proud of than you do, 32 this year and bleeping pathetic, no car, house, job, partner.. so envious

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi Kirsty Hun
Nah I’m just calling you out on your bull tit.
You play the victim all the time and you are the least kind person ever just because you preach be kind positivity 24/7 dosent make you a kind person.
You have proven time and time again you are a self obsessed self absorbed loser.
No job
No partner
No real friends
Living at home with mummy and daddy.
Taking pictures of yourself In you pants #bigs girls are beautiful #weightloss account #make your mind up
Not sure what there is to be jealous about 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't unsee that now 😭

Also she's obviously not picking up anything in the nutrition group cause both the admins and members talk about how healthy fats are good for you and should be eaten. Yes protein is important, but fat helps keep you full and she's not a heavy lifter or vegetarian so she'll no doubt be getting enough protein anyway
5kg kettlebell swings are tiring 🙈😂 I can see her frantically pumping it believing she’ll look like Arnie while she pulls her back again with her tit form. Honestly? her take on nutrition baffles me.... I go back to the protein with raw eggs in after 30 mins of hit it 128bpm.... she must hit that walking to the bathroom 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t get the need for the quotation marks around favourite...
Anyone else seen that Dare are doing a Dare shaker push up challenge? Waiting patiently for Kirsty’s attempt 🤣🤣
From now on everyone posting in this thread must use quotation marks completely out "of" context.

That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get the need for the quotation marks around favourite...
Anyone else seen that Dare are doing a Dare shaker push up challenge? Waiting patiently for Kirsty’s attempt 🤣🤣
Bloody hell they’ll need an ambulance on standby. I imagine her dad is proper like ‘oh you off to pump iron again Kirsty’ as she swings around a dumbell doing more harm than good.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obsessed with her ridiculous videos on tiktok now. She has just uploaded another about her ex. Imagine still being that obsessed with your ex after years apart 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her tiktok is something else

Edit - I don't use tiktok, I downloaded the app to be nosy 😂 but I'm 30ish sooo

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Classy Kirsty hun
She's such a slag....her ex didn't cheat on her...she ditched him....when he moved on...she cries about it and says all men are tit

She's such a slag....not just a slag but a proper Schlllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

Always been slaggy and that quite is not what any woman I know would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She done a post this morning, just coming on to say hi hope your all well, blah blah blah me me me boring boring boring. She's using tiktok as a platform cause no bleep wants to listen to her bullshit on Instagram. She just can't stop herself 🙄

Reactions: 1
The one about sleeping with someone’s husband is a highlight!! I actually think that’s 100% something she’d do if she had a chance!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.