Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NParker

Chatty Member
Dwight Yorke should have paid for his kid, it’s the law, he’s not doing Harvey or Katie a favour there. Also, if he wanted access all he had to do was go to court.
Exactly. For a man like him with plenty of cash, he could've taken her to court and secured long-term access in a few short months. The truth is he didn't want anything to do with Harvey. He paid/pays towards him, but you don't deserve a round of applause paying towards your own child. He's a piss poor father!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I’m all for gossiping and disseminating her every move, but is calling her an (eg) ‘old tart‘ not a bit much?!

I’m all for gossiping and disseminating her every move, but is calling her an (eg) ‘old tart‘ not a bit much
You better put on your big girl pants if you think that's offensive. I'm sure it's complimentary considering what else she is.... Animal abuser, druggie, alky, slag, VERY unfit mother, so much so all their dad's have custody, apart from poor Harvey of course. The old tart needs banged up and I don't mean her usual rent a cocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Somerville12

VIP Member
her spokeperson says " she has a bigger nightmare to come, trying to look after five children while unable to walk" 😆 she never looks after all five ar the same time. The only time she has shown all five is part of a day e.g. Xmas or a bday. Kieran has bunny and jet at his all the time, Pete's has his full time. They only visit and it's only very recently they 've seen so much of her. She lied about caring for Harvey on her own... Only came out he had a carer when the puppy died. She s been making out she was caring for him all the time as he couldn't stay in his residential home due to covid. Mum Any had been his paid for by Dwight full time carer until she became too ill.

• Wow
  • Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Just had a look at Carl’s profile, to see what he’s posting about this holiday and the alleged accident. Virtually nothing, apparently!
And in the glimpses of him on KP’s stories, he looks bored to tears. As a 31 year old Z-lister, who appears to enjoy a party lifestyle, he must be pretty disappointed that his first holiday with his wild, drinking, drug-taking ‘girlfriend’ includes looking after 3 teenage kids and KP in plaster.
Possibly not what he signed up for!!

• Haha

TeaLover49

I could NEVER put my child through such lies about my health. When I was diagnosed with cancer, I wanted her to be with me during appointments. When doctors told me (back in March) I had months left and needed to go to a care home, she was with me. Boyfriend too.
I have a broken bone near pelvis, so need zimmer frame and wheelchair to get about. Just the tiniest knock on my toe with zimmer frame sends shockwaves up to pelvis leaving me in tears. And that's even after taking liquid and tablet morphine.
Daughter takes great delight in pushing me in wheelchair, as does boyfriend. But they both know just how much it upsets and embarrasses me because I was so fit and active up until last December.
So how the hell The Pwicey goes about her business in such a pathetic way is truly baffling. Just the slightest touch sends you into tears. One of my daughters friends broke an ankle some time ago and she was in pure agony.
The Pwicey is quite sadly pathetic. And to put her children through this is nothing short of emotional abuse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

VIP Member
I'm thinking of the title of the next thread, Sex, lies and not a leg to stand on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

littleladyv

There’s no way she visited A&E quietly with no pictures! First sign of an emergency we’d have all the photos and she would’ve been telling the world. There’s a whole gap of hours and suddenly she’s in plaster, she doesn’t miss a chance to have photos of drama so somethings not right. And still baffled why anyone would let their child go on holiday with a well known drug addict with a huge drinking problem and a man no-one knows. As for the family photos with the kids she has with Pete he has gone soft!

Reactions: 31

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Oh fuck off
Why don't they just open a joint only fans, I'd pay to watch his horrified face looking at her naked.

I’m not sure about this foot surgery thing, I think she’s was just dicking around or showing off and has genuinely done some serious damage. The only reason I think that is because didn’t she always go on about how nice her feet were?!i swear I remember reading it and her keep saying to Pete ‘Pete ain’t I got nice feet?!!’ On one of her shoes?! I can’t remember but if she has then she’s lost the plot even more! She looks a right state at the moment
Next thread title, Pete ain't I got nice feet 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Her kids are so obsessed with how many followers they have. Princess just congratulated Junior for 300k IG followers. That’s really sad that these kids are so focused on numbers... it’s not healthy for anyone to be obsessed with how many strangers follow them (...IMO)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
49B4E5C8-BBED-47DD-A376-C8B4EE60C00C.png

He’s the guy who’s “finally” taught her she doesn’t need to be insecure or need to crave attention for other guys.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sureeeeee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
As much as it pains me to say this I must. The Pricey is well know to have lovely feet. By all accounts they are perfect. There. I’ve said it.

My theory is someone’s been back to court because certain orders were breached and she’s been ordered to return home. Said to the Husband last night “I bet we get a picture with pretendy casts on’ and boom! Wake up to it!

The real giveaway for me was the quote from her spokesperson about blah blah blah...hurt her feet...blah blah....now she can’t look after the children. Straight off the bat. Why would you even say that at this stage?

Hmmm, chinny reckon!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
All we know is this legs/ankles/feet “breakage” has totally distracted everyone from her puppy killing and Harvey abandonment controversy (for now)

Reactions: 26