Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But poor mother Amy was his primary full time carer for YEARS ( paid by Dwight.. I read she took this money but refused him access in the early days.. You don't want me you don't get to see Harvey but I ll make the csa make you pay... She has had duck all to do with him until covid he had to return to her home ... But I bet because of his needs and social services assessing her as in capable of being full time carer he has a social services full time carer... Who skanky kp prob also expected that day to care for Harvey, the other kids there that day on a visit Bunny and jett whilst she was in another room packing... Her spokesperson said she was doing that when it hsappened.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 197309
oh no... please not a video with Katie price and Kerry katona in together!! 😩
"is he feeling better "?:ROFLMAO:
Jesus wept, those idiots talk to her as if she's gonna answer them back.
Listen kiddies, she wouldn't piss on any of you if you were on fire in her driveway. She'd swan on past you to the pub/nail bar/hairdressers and moan about some mug messing up her driveway.DUH!

Yes he's feeling better, he's got rid of Ducky Mc Duckface and is enjoying not being ordered "tell mummy you love her. Who loves Harvey bear? Smile for the camera Harve.":sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She would have been stood on that wall, showing off in another Hillfiger bikini... Showing off.. Prob had a few daytime cocktails... And just jumped... Hoping to get a great Insta shot ... I can but hope this is the case so Karma has bit her stupid skanky desperate arse... And social services WILL be involved on her return... rentadick Carl will not be deemed qualified to care for Harvey even for short periods... And after the dead puppy incident am hoping there will be a residential care home he can go in now restrictions lesser now... But with better bloody covid rules / protection than when he was in Epsom high dependency unit. If anything else happened to Harvey her local social services WILL be in deep tit now.

Reactions: 15
She's lying..... It will come out soon... The biggest giveaway is she's paid for her pap to go on holiday with her and there's no pictures as she's make more money of pictures of the accident.... Think about it

She's lying..... It will come out soon... The biggest giveaway is she's paid for her pap to go on holiday with her and there's no pictures as she's make more money of pictures of the accident.... Think about it
I will take it back and apologise but how much money would she of made for the headline 'the minute kp jumps to her agonising fall'...
There's bullshit no doubt and I will say again its a shame that people think that of her straight away but she's made it that way

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
There’s no way she visited A&E quietly with no pictures! First sign of an emergency we’d have all the photos and she would’ve been telling the world. There’s a whole gap of hours and suddenly she’s in plaster, she doesn’t miss a chance to have photos of drama so somethings not right. And still baffled why anyone would let their child go on holiday with a well known drug addict with a huge drinking problem and a man no-one knows. As for the family photos with the kids she has with Pete he has gone soft!

Reactions: 31
I’m not an expert.... but I’m wondering if she’s broken her feet / got hairline fractures wouldn’t she have to keep her feet elevated?

When my partner got a hairline fracture in his foot, after an accident, he had to keep it elevated as it was pure agony when the blood rushed down to it. It would swell like a mother fucker if he didn’t keep it up.

It’s just weird that she waited until the media reported her “accident”.... before she posted videos of everyone sitting on the sofa looking at their phones, didn’t look like her feet were up at all..... I smell a stunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

SO is this the electric chair that poor dog 'suffocated' in. Now no way did he crawl under as there is no under!! Only the front where the electric footrest is. So someone was definitely bleeping around with the controls and if so would have seen the dog go near if and seen it being crushed!!! This was no accident at all :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just had a look at Carl’s profile, to see what he’s posting about this holiday and the alleged accident. Virtually nothing, apparently!
And in the glimpses of him on KP’s stories, he looks bored to tears. As a 31 year old Z-lister, who appears to enjoy a party lifestyle, he must be pretty disappointed that his first holiday with his wild, drinking, drug-taking ‘girlfriend’ includes looking after 3 teenage kids and KP in plaster.
Possibly not what he signed up for!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
But poor mother Amy was his primary full time carer for YEARS ( paid by Dwight.. I read she took this money but refused him access in the early days.. You don't want me you don't get to see Harvey but I ll make the csa make you pay... She has had duck all to do with him until covid he had to return to her home ... But I bet because of his needs and social services assessing her as in capable of being full time carer he has a social services full time carer... Who skanky kp prob also expected that day to care for Harvey, the other kids there that day on a visit Bunny and jett whilst she was in another room packing... Her spokesperson said she was doing that when it hsappened.
Dwight Yorke should have paid for his kid, it’s the law, he’s not doing Harvey or Katie a favour there. Also, if he wanted access all he had to do was go to court.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

SO is this the electric chair that poor dog 'suffocated' in. Now no way did he crawl under as there is no under!! Only the front where the electric footrest is. So someone was definitely bleeping around with the controls and if so would have seen the dog go near if and seen it being crushed!!! This was no accident at all :mad:
Yikes, I dunno if I could have the thing that killed a puppy still sitting in my living room. I’d be too traumatised.

Just had a look at Carl’s profile, to see what he’s posting about this holiday and the alleged accident. Virtually nothing, apparently!
Just had a peep. He’s too busy filming his lavish hotel room and watching comedy specials to care or post about his poor fish face. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dwight Yorke should have paid for his kid, it’s the law, he’s not doing Harvey or Katie a favour there. Also, if he wanted access all he had to do was go to court.
Exactly. For a man like him with plenty of cash, he could've taken her to court and secured long-term access in a few short months. The truth is he didn't want anything to do with Harvey. He paid/pays towards him, but you don't deserve a round of applause paying towards your own child. He's a piss poor father!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

I had a second hand rocking Laz-E Boy (sp?) for years. When my kid started crawling and tried to get under the footrest (plenty of room under there) I binned it immediately.

Best case(?): puppy was under the footrest and someone was too blasted as they shut it.

Worst case: puppy was under it, and someone who was meant to be constantly supervised by the person who is usually blasted, shut it.

We’ll never know, but I wish breeders stopped selling Pwicy / her friends animals.

:(

Reactions: 8
There’s no way she’s broken both ankles? How do you even do that? Must have been a very high ‘wall’

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure about this foot surgery thing, I think she’s was just dicking around or showing off and has genuinely done some serious damage. The only reason I think that is because didn’t she always go on about how nice her feet were?!i swear I remember reading it and her keep saying to Pete ‘Pete ain’t I got nice feet?!!’ On one of her shoes?! I can’t remember but if she has then she’s lost the plot even more! She looks a right state at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.