Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s just made a very good point. Does she not have to quarantine after coming back from Turkey??
No, at present Turkey isn't on the list of countries you have to go into quarantine after visiting.

EDIT: I'd reloaded the thread and didn't see a reply to the question. Just popped back in and got a ton of new posts load up and see this has been already answered.

Twas six months, then a year, now it's six months and surgery needed, I think we all knew this was coming
from cuntbucket Katie.

I'm wondering how she can keep the lies up, we all know her and what she does.
Am I missing something...? The devastating news that she got was that she can’t walk for 6 months and that she needs surgery...?

She already said this when she was in Turkey... so not really anything new or devastating...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
but every time her pr release a statement to the papers the skanky KP pr/ new management team get paid... They won't release to the journals exactly what the new thing she is saying until they pay for it I bet . Constant constant money making using the papers and mags. She 'll get a new TV reality show on her 6 months in a wheel chair.
Tattle challenge!!😂 if you could write the name of her new KP tit reality show what SHOULD it be called!!???

Reactions: 5
but every time her pr release a statement to the papers the skanky KP pr/ new management team get paid... They won't release to the journals exactly what the new thing she is saying until they pay for it I bet . Constant constant money making using the papers and mags. She 'll get a new TV reality show on her 6 months in a wheel chair.
Tattle challenge!!😂 if you could write the name of her new KP tit reality show what SHOULD it be called!!???
Katie Price and her fucked up life 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think she actually cares about Harvey? It would make her life a lot easier if he passed away from something she caught on holiday. Public sympathy and all that. Sounds harsh but I wouldn't put anything past that woman.
I've been wondering this for a while. She actually doesn't seem to really care about any of her kids really. Harvey is the only one she has full control over so to speak. He's the one who can get her a bunch of publicity and sympathy, and can be regarded as her one redeeming feature (ie good mother, tireless effort etc, even though we know she does duck all.) I also thought it was somewhat convenient that Harvey was unable to come on this trip, and think she planned it this way the whole time.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think the consultant used is a regular with the PR company ahemtakesacutahem

I've been wondering this for a while. She actually doesn't seem to really care about any of her kids really. Harvey is the only one she has full control over so to speak. He's the one who can get her a bunch of publicity and sympathy, and can be regarded as her one redeeming feature (ie good mother, tireless effort etc, even though we know she does duck all.) I also thought it was somewhat convenient that Harvey was unable to come on this trip, and think she planned it this way the whole time.
I think you’re bang on the nose on all counts. She protects H at all costs for her own reasons.

Reactions: 5
Right I realise this is a meme 😂 but never in my entire life have I seen somebody with FLUFFY casts especially on their feet
D3989ACE-8677-42D6-8E56-C289A361FDDC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Totally agree. I actually think she’s too personality disordered to genuinely love and care for her children. I remember her saying she didn’t bother with stair gates because her carpets were thick, so if the children fell they didn’t hurt themselves 🤷‍♀️ Not to mention letting the youngest ones tit in the garden. She has no maternal feelings. Her children exist for her own validation, which is why she seems to favour Junior and Princess. The younger ones are too young to be useful to her.

Harvey, like you say, is great because he gets her sympathy and attention, but she can’t be arsed with the difficult aspects of his day to day care.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she has definitely broken her feet, but thought on holiday it was exciting !! All the attention and oh look what I've done.... didn't take it seriously, hence why she didn't fly home. Now I think after seeing a consultant she was probably told she should have had surgery straight away and has worsened the breaks.

So I do think it's bad, but she will take the opportunity as a good way of earning cash, and will be promoting all sorts of disability gadgets,including wheelchairs and mobility scooters!!!

So it's a win win for her at the moment

Reactions: 11
My crazy LIES (y)🤥😄

Will the new man run for the hills ? She needs a carer ? Her mum can’t manage.
She'll just take them off when she's in the house ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally agree. I actually think she’s too personality disordered to genuinely love and care for her children. I remember her saying she didn’t bother with stair gates because her carpets were thick, so if the children fell they didn’t hurt themselves 🤷‍♀️ Not to mention letting the youngest ones tit in the garden. She has no maternal feelings. Her children exist for her own validation, which is why she seems to favour Junior and Princess. The younger ones are too young to be useful to her.

Harvey, like you say, is great because he gets her sympathy and attention, but she can’t be arsed with the difficult aspects of his day to day care.
I think you may be spot on there

Reactions: 2

Exactly. She's like a robot 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s calling out a troll but trolling herself?!
did you see what the “troll” said though?

“Why do you always turn comments off when you post a pic with Katie Price? Frightened of what people might say?"

That was it, then Carl started threatening the guy’s business and called him a wanker and now Katie’s trolling the “troll” and screaming about Harvey’s Law. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It's all a lot of crap to detract from the dog killing. She's the lowest of the low. And I wish the media would create a blanket ban on reporting on her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.