Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying she broke her feet by jumping over a wall and the drop the other side was further than she thought. I would fly straight home and get them operated on not just put them in a cast and wait around whilst her fella goes to the dentist

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched her latest YouTube...

She is mentally unstable, there is absolutely no disputing that. She needs help and fast! Those poor children.

Reactions: 7
She’s saying she broke her feet by jumping over a wall and the drop the other side was further than she thought. I would fly straight home and get them operated on not just put them in a cast and wait around whilst her fella goes to the dentist
Guarantee she's got no medical insurance, probably can't afford to change her flights. The old tart will be clogging up the nhs when she gets back.

Reactions: 11
Just watched her latest YouTube...

She is mentally unstable, there is absolutely no disputing that. She needs help and fast! Those poor children.
Fill me in please. I cannot bear to watch her. It gives me the rage.

Reactions: 4
Also said she can’t live on her own like that . . . so maybe she IS having the kids taken off her?

Reactions: 1
“It’s holiday time!! And you know what that means? We’re going on holiday!”

No tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's happened to her teeth??! Is that what they're like under veneers? :eek:
Yeah, that's what the do to your real teeth when they put veneers on. Vaneers are a lifetime commitment. It looks like something out of a horror film.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah, that's what the do to your real teeth when they put veneers on. Paneers are a lifetime commitment. It looks like something out of a horror film.
In the UK they did change the practice slightly so they didn’t wear down your teeth so much, but in turkey I suppose anything goes 😂

No bleeping way did she put in a small clip of her on a gurney already in bandages going “owwww that hurts” and then goes on have a two minute “explanation“ in her dentists office that she was “running” and tried to take a “short cut“ by “jumping” over a “wall”... then FLICKS at her unbruised toes with her hands.

No proof whatsoever so nope I don’t believe it.

• Heart
I’m all for gossiping and disseminating her every move, but is calling her an (eg) ‘old tart‘ not a bit much?!

I’m all for gossiping and disseminating her every move, but is calling her an (eg) ‘old tart‘ not a bit much

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t stop staring at her lips?! Why did they have like 5/6 dots across the bottom. They looked bizarre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.