Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could NEVER put my child through such lies about my health. When I was diagnosed with cancer, I wanted her to be with me during appointments. When doctors told me (back in March) I had months left and needed to go to a care home, she was with me. Boyfriend too.
I have a broken bone near pelvis, so need zimmer frame and wheelchair to get about. Just the tiniest knock on my toe with zimmer frame sends shockwaves up to pelvis leaving me in tears. And that's even after taking liquid and tablet morphine.
Daughter takes great delight in pushing me in wheelchair, as does boyfriend. But they both know just how much it upsets and embarrasses me because I was so fit and active up until last December.
So how the hell The Pwicey goes about her business in such a pathetic way is truly baffling. Just the slightest touch sends you into tears. One of my daughters friends broke an ankle some time ago and she was in pure agony.
The Pwicey is quite sadly pathetic. And to put her children through this is nothing short of emotional abuse.
You poor thing xx

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s had bunion surgery, she’d admit to it if she did and tell a ‘whoa is me take’ about how painful it was.

what the duck is going on though? ... I have no cl

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s had bunion surgery, she’d admit to it if she did and tell a ‘whoa is me take’ about how painful it was.

what the duck is going on though? ... I have no cl
Katie loves to confuse people, so many lies no one has really a clue, shame she is getting away with this tit.

Reactions: 4
This is all just so, so weird. Why isn’t the mainstream media seeing what we are all seeing. This episode in her crazy, crazy life must be the most bizarre yet. That takes some doing after, sex dungeongate, marriage to a sex addict, emergency premature delivery abroad, Turkey teeth, facelift infections, carjacking, marathon during miscarriage ... etc
Have come to say the exact same thing. I'm completely bemused, fascinated and pissed off at all this in equal measures. HOW is she not publicly getting called out for this?? What the hell is going on?? 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Katie loves to confuse people, so many lies no one has really a clue, shame she is getting away with this tit.
I know! I used to notice this when she was being interviewed. Especially by that loose women lot. They must have known she was talking tit and yet not one of them ever pulled her up on it. The lies she told were so blatantly obvious yet those numpties just sat there nodding and grinning like Cheshire cats. God the whole lot of them boil my piss!:mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know! I used to notice this when she was being interviewed. Especially by that loose women lot. They must have known she was talking tit and yet not one of them ever pulled her up on it. The lies she told were so blatantly obvious yet those numpties just sat there nodding and grinning like Cheshire cats. God the whole lot of them boil my piss!:mad:
Basically

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some people make false insurance claims whilst on holiday! Just saying
Well I really hope this is the case as an insurance company would require actual medical evidence rather than posey pictures & would eye that video of her crawling through the gravel with deep suspicion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
First time posting! Hello from America! So, it just hit me...she was talking about her braking her feet while at the dentist’s office. Didn’t she get her teeth done before going to the adventure park? Wouldn’t that mean she broke her feet before going to the park? The timeline seems off to me.

Reactions: 7
I think with the media, they’ll only post an expose about thickshit if they don’t like her anymore. Any paper she’s friendly with will avoid stories like this because she gives them the photos, crap about her relationships etc. Which gets them clicks ongoing

social services have definitely been involved with her, and probably still are. The only way we’d know about the extent of that is if she lost custody, and the threshold for them to take that sort of action is v v high

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.