Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Well she’s on on instagram with both feet plastered so must be true that must suck
Must be true?? :LOL: This is Katie Price we are talking about, she's a pathological liar.

I have to admit I was thinking that "Something might happen" during this holiday, this is the best she could come up with??

• Haha
Reactions: 21

freda19

VIP Member
Dwight Yorke should have paid for his kid, it’s the law, he’s not doing Harvey or Katie a favour there. Also, if he wanted access all he had to do was go to court.
He has done both. Spent years in court with her fighting him every step of the way because if he didn't want her then he wasn't getting the kid. He gave up seeking visitation because back then she held all the cards and kept dicking him around in court wasting both their moneys..
As for money, he paid Amy to give up her job to look after Harvey and it won't have been pennies so more than covered any CSA arrangement. She was also getting high rate DLA, was seen filling in the forms in her show and boasted about all the advantages it gave her on top of the money which irritated a lot of viewers as she was worth £45million back then. She boasted she was entitled to the benefit as she was paying taxes. Guess what, we now know she wasn't paying taxes and owes the tax man over £200,000. So she was scamming the system even back then.
She tried the same shite with Andre and he wasn't having it and fought her tooth and nail for shared custody, because unlike Yorke he had been rearing those kids and yes "he loves his kids" and had the kind of genuine deep attachment that Yorke had never been allowed to have with Harvey, so he refused to let her have full control of them with her trashy lifestyle.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
2D4176E8-58BC-404B-A69E-78A54E54D758.png

Zooming around the shops with no mask on and legs spread out like she’s going to joust anyone who gets in her way 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
BF82A952-E0A8-40C6-9E62-18EF6E092636.png

I’m assuming she’s had “surgery” but....What kind of arts-and-crafts hospital sprinkles on glitter? Is this actually a thing?

• Haha
  • Wow

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
So earlier she had boots with no plaster... now she’s got plaster but no boots... I’ve never know someone get a cast on their legs and then they slip on and off when it suits them.

Is she seriously going to walk around on her knees all the time? Isn’t she supposed to keep her broken ankles elevated to stop swelling?

This whole thing is bizzare.

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I thought it was quite telling that a chauffeur and her neighbour/‘good friend’ have taken her to the hospital rather than the new ‘forever love’. Bet he’s headed straight home for a rest and to admire his teeth in the mirror. Hope he’s got a decent pair of sunglasses...

• Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
2AEA88EC-CC5F-4976-BC5D-F8F2E8AE6322.png

Now she’s saying she broke her legs 🤣

Just pick a body part and stick with it fgs 🤣 Heels, ankles, legs... which is it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

PlainJane10

Bunion surgery! 🤣 She's always in great big cushioned trainers lately, surely she'd not jump off a wall without them on.................. 😈
Surely you'd either have to jump/fall from quite a height AND keep your legs really rigid to break both heels/ankles?!?! And land like a gymnast... I'm really struggling to visualise a fall that would result in this...

• Haha

remelie99

Sorry babe, you're wrong on this one.

Dwight is a deadbeat, and your obsession with supporting her exes is bizzare. They're all dubious characters in their own right.

If you don't have the mental strength and the finances, it can be difficult to navigate the court system. There are men who give up - hence FFJ. However, you're not always hearing the full truth with their stories either.

The reality is that you can represent yourself in court and lower the costs. It can take months or years, but men have a legal right to access (barring abusive or other criminal behaviour), the issues usually arise when women make false claims of abusive behaviour either towards themselves, the children, or both. These claims have to be investigated...it can take months or years and sometimes a judge will side with a mother even when there is little or no evidence. This leaves the father fighting for limited access (contact centres etc).

The family court system is still unfortunately skewed in favour of the mother. However, someone with the money Dwight Yorke has would never have an issue with access. He could be in/out of court all day long. He didn't try because he didn't want to. She simply could not prevent someone with equal parental responsibility by LAW from seeing their child! It's delusional to suggest otherwise.
I’m just chiming in to agree with you! My father is a family law barrister, a man like Dwight Yorke could absolutely have access if he really wanted it. There is no way Katie could have genuinely don’t much to prevent him. I don’t like the woman at all but trying to pain him as some poor, unfortunate, hard done by father (like so many actually are) is just silly.

• Heart

Elledoc82

VIP Member
She is an absolute joke! She’s gone from having a lucrative career with millions in the bank, a beautiful home, a loving husband and all her children always in the same home at the same time. She’s now some washed up, skint has been that doesn’t have custody of her children, a shit hole house that isn’t even liveable and goes from one shit relationship to another and has probably had more clap then the NHS on a Thursday.

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
:eek:
Gary cockerill and Phil turner.Gary was her make up artist for years until fall out. Kp attended their 2009 civil ceremony and ended up ruining the reception calling some guests fucking cunts.. She serenaded them singing very badly. This article says they had full marriage ceremony last summer... She wasn't there!!!! Wonder why😂 all detailed here!
Didn't she wear one of her old wedding dresses to their wedding in England?
Yes, tried to steal the spotlight on their special day. And they were her besties. Worra cunt.:eek:

ALxJkMs.jpg
7hRUs3V.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Right I realise this is a meme 😂 but never in my entire life have I seen somebody with FLUFFY casts especially on their feet
D3989ACE-8677-42D6-8E56-C289A361FDDC.jpeg

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
But if that’s the case then it would have been Peter Andre’s doing as obviously it’s his kids she’s taken, but why would he let them go in the first place? If it was that much of an emergency that she had to go home? I can’t remember exactly their custody but doesn’t he have full physical and she has visitations?
I think he has custody and has given the holiday the OK, because 13 yr old girls can be relentless when they want something badly enough. and he wouldn't trust princess on her own with pricey and her rent a penis so poor junior has been roped in chaperoning his kid sister and her mate. Junior looks bored to tears and not a happy bunny.:ROFLMAO:

I would think the worry is more about H and how/why he's ballooned to 27st and been hospitalised twice in the short time she's been forced to have him in her home due to lockdown. Also her blatant disregard of the rules for shielding him. No masks and lots of Toms Dicks and Harrys floating around like unflushable turds in her house.:rolleyes:

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Is it just me, or is it inappropriate to post a picture of your 15 year old CHILD, posing with his pecs on display?
He clearly works out and takes pride in his appearance but he’s a boy, not a man, and showing him off in this way is wrong, IMO.

freda19

VIP Member
Exactly. For a man like him with plenty of cash, he could've taken her to court and secured long-term access in a few short months. The truth is he didn't want anything to do with Harvey. He paid/pays towards him, but you don't deserve a round of applause paying towards your own child. He's a piss poor father!
He tried his best via the legal route and pricey threw up every barrier she could.He's even said in an interview that he's been to H's school so he was trying to connect with him away from geriatric barbie's control.
And yes he certainly DID pay and even had a special sensory room built in his home for Harvey that the child never set foot in because his mother is a vicious nasty arsehole.
This is all in Yorke's biography which was serialised years ago in the paps and pricey never denied it because she couldn't as it was true and he had bank statements to prove he was paying for H's full time carer (Amy).

• Heart
Reactions: 19