Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s just made a very good point. Does she not have to quarantine after coming back from Turkey??
That’s what I meant her kissing and cuddling Harvey on her Instagram he’s high risk you think as a mother she would put his health first even if she doesn’t have to you’d hope she would just to be cautious but oh no she has to play the doting mother to all her IS arse lickers. Anyone read the comments on there has anyone called her out for it yet

Reactions: 6
So what are we guessing the “bad news” is?

I betting she’s going to say that they can’t operate or some other excuse why she can’t have surgery on her feet.

Reactions: 3

I betting she’s going to say that they can’t operate or some other excuse why she can’t have surgery on her feet.
Aka another reason why she can’t turn up to court or some other plan she’s crocked up

Reactions: 3

The bad news the docs gave her is that she's a lying bleep and there's nothing wrong with her tootsies.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

They’ve discovered that every last trace of hope that she might turn her life around and become a better parent has been lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Turkey is on the safe travel list so no need for 2 weeks quarantine.

I’m new to the KP threads (hi!) but I have never seen the appeal of her. I’m heading back to read the previous KP threads now. The new boyfriends teeth though...they deserve a thread of their own 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

I’m new to the KP threads (hi!) but I have never seen the appeal of her. I’m heading back to read the previous KP threads now. The new boyfriends teeth though...they deserve a thread of their own 🤣
Ah ok, that's surprising.
I think you can see them from space they are that bright.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Even if it’s on the safe to travel list as a responsible parent to a very vulnerable child I would of a least thought she could of done a weeks isolation how many people has she been in contact with whilst away quite a few I’m guessing. Also what kind of people would let their daughter go on holiday with Pricey and her entourage it beggars belief 😳

Reactions: 11

Twas six months, then a year, now it's six months and surgery needed, I think we all knew this was coming
from cuntbucket Katie.

I'm wondering how she can keep the lies up, we all know her and what she does.

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait to find out the totally underwhelming and highly exaggerated diagnosis when she eventually decides to reveal 🙄 This is top drawer attention whoring. Lying about Harvey’s hospital admission was one thing, but this is epic!

This photo though... she looks like a wrestler.
The blonde Bombsite :LOL::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she’s actually broken her ankles/feet - whatever then it’s karma repaying her for whatever happened to that poor dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Even if it’s on the safe to travel list as a responsible parent to a very vulnerable child I would of a least thought she could of done a weeks isolation how many people has she been in contact with whilst away quite a few I’m guessing. Also what kind of people would let their daughter go on holiday with Pricey and her entourage it beggars belief 😳
Oh absolutely, I totally agree.
Also a bit dumbfounded that anyone would let their daughter go away with them.

Reactions: 8
Do we think she actually cares about Harvey? It would make her life a lot easier if he passed away from something she caught on holiday. Public sympathy and all that. Sounds harsh but I wouldn't put anything past that woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Do we think she actually cares about Harvey? It would make her life a lot easier if he passed away from something she caught on holiday. Public sympathy and all that. Sounds harsh but I wouldn't put anything past that woman.
I can't really make up my mind on this, that article in which she mention she wants to out live him gave me the creeps.

Katie is a real evil witch, only thinks about herself, she's used Harvey all his life but now he's legally an adult and she's
more or less stuck with him. It's possible she doesn't give a toss about him.

Reactions: 9
I'm thinking of the title of the next thread, Sex, lies and not a leg to stand on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.