Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. For a man like him with plenty of cash, he could've taken her to court and secured long-term access in a few short months. The truth is he didn't want anything to do with Harvey. He paid/pays towards him, but you don't deserve a round of applause paying towards your own child. He's a piss poor father!
He tried his best via the legal route and pricey threw up every barrier she could.He's even said in an interview that he's been to H's school so he was trying to connect with him away from geriatric barbie's control.
And yes he certainly DID pay and even had a special sensory room built in his home for Harvey that the child never set foot in because his mother is a vicious nasty hole.
This is all in Yorke's biography which was serialised years ago in the paps and pricey never denied it because she couldn't as it was true and he had bank statements to prove he was paying for H's full time carer (Amy).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was just looking at the pics in the Daily Mail and her toes are peeking out of the casts. They look perfect. I know nothing about this kind of thing but wouldn’t they be bruised? The nail polish removed? It’s so bloody fishy. Imagine this being your life....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On Insta now begging for a mobility scooter , you only got to google as to where you can purchase them, but oh no! she wants a freebie, can afford holidays etc but can’t buy a bloody scooter . No doubt a paid story will appear soon of how she managed to break her feet .. does she not know she is starting to get on a bit, bones become weaker with ageing process !!! Silly woman

Reactions: 6
I'm not buying the broken feet and ankles. For any body else that would be a huge thing and something quite hard to deal with. Bloody hell my bf broke his wrist this week, had surgery Wednesday and is still in a lot of pain, resting it in ice constantly and is back in hospital today to get his cast realigned because he's so uncomfortable. And here's Pricey, 24 hours later sitting on IG, looking absolutely fine, on the beg for a bleeping mobility scooter and pushing a couples page. Who knows what she's had done, nothing would surprise me at this point, had a few extra inches added to make her taller? 🤷🏻‍♀️ is that a thing 😂

I've always given her the benefit of the doubt tbh but drama seems to constantly follow her and I refuse to believe one person can have such bad luck.
You CAN have height added to your feet believe it or not! Sali Axl (might have spelt that wrong) had heel implants to make herself taller 🤪🤪🤪

I was just looking at the pics in the Daily Mail and her toes are peeking out of the casts. They look perfect. I know nothing about this kind of thing but wouldn’t they be bruised? The nail polish removed? It’s so bloody fishy. Imagine this being your life....😂
Awful to say but my god it is comedy gold at the moment!

Reactions: 6
She does have very nice feet,she also had a nice face and body,didn’t stop her having surgery on them though did it?
Haha! That’s SO true! She was lovely at one point! Maybe I’m giving her too much credit. Just is anyone that idiotic to have surgery on your feet?!

Reactions: 1
Nah Sallie Axl faked that. Its not a thing. The only way to add height is by breaking your legs.

Reactions: 2

SO is this the electric chair that poor dog 'suffocated' in. Now no way did he crawl under as there is no under!! Only the front where the electric footrest is. So someone was definitely bleeping around with the controls and if so would have seen the dog go near if and seen it being crushed!!! This was no accident at all :mad:
God that is so distressing. What a useless, selfish freak she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
As much as it pains me to say this I must. The Pricey is well know to have lovely feet. By all accounts they are perfect. There. I’ve said it.

My theory is someone’s been back to court because certain orders were breached and she’s been ordered to return home. Said to the Husband last night “I bet we get a picture with pretendy casts on’ and boom! Wake up to it!

The real giveaway for me was the quote from her spokesperson about blah blah blah...hurt her feet...blah blah....now she can’t look after the children. Straight off the bat. Why would you even say that at this stage?

Hmmm, chinny reckon!
I am with you. She can’t ‘look after’ the children when her access rights have been withdrawn due to breach.

Reactions: 9
I am with you. She can’t ‘look after’ the children when her access rights have been withdrawn due to breach.
But if that’s the case then it would have been Peter Andre’s doing as obviously it’s his kids she’s taken, but why would he let them go in the first place? If it was that much of an emergency that she had to go home? I can’t remember exactly their custody but doesn’t he have full physical and she has visitations?

Reactions: 4
“You can’t fault how this woman parents Harvey”... I guess we can’t. Because she doesn’t actually parent him!

Her mum, god bless her, has literally brought Harvey up, she has an amazing bond with him. Well before she got poorly 😔

I'm not buying the broken feet and ankles. For any body else that would be a huge thing and something quite hard to deal with. Bloody hell my bf broke his wrist this week, had surgery Wednesday and is still in a lot of pain, resting it in ice constantly and is back in hospital today to get his cast realigned because he's so uncomfortable. And here's Pricey, 24 hours later sitting on IG, looking absolutely fine, on the beg for a bleeping mobility scooter and pushing a couples page. Who knows what she's had done, nothing would surprise me at this point, had a few extra inches added to make her taller? 🤷🏻‍♀️ is that a thing 😂

I've always given her the benefit of the doubt tbh but drama seems to constantly follow her and I refuse to believe one person can have such bad luck.

Just this 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But if that’s the case then it would have been Peter Andre’s doing as obviously it’s his kids she’s taken, but why would he let them go in the first place? If it was that much of an emergency that she had to go home? I can’t remember exactly their custody but doesn’t he have full physical and she has visitations?
I think he has custody and has given the holiday the OK, because 13 yr old girls can be relentless when they want something badly enough. and he wouldn't trust princess on her own with pricey and her rent a penis so poor junior has been roped in chaperoning his kid sister and her mate. Junior looks bored to tears and not a happy bunny.:ROFLMAO:

I would think the worry is more about H and how/why he's ballooned to 27st and been hospitalised twice in the short time she's been forced to have him in her home due to lockdown. Also her blatant disregard of the rules for shielding him. No masks and lots of Toms Dicks and Harrys floating around like unflushable turds in her house.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
Not being funny but if I’d just broken both ankles I would just want to get the first flight home
Any normal person would be on the first flight home, however Katie is a moron plus she has an obligation to whoever paid for the holiday in the first place.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me, or is it inappropriate to post a picture of your 15 year old CHILD, posing with his pecs on display?
He clearly works out and takes pride in his appearance but he’s a boy, not a man, and showing him off in this way is wrong, IMO.

Reactions: 20
Is it just me, or is it inappropriate to post a picture of your 15 year old CHILD, posing with his pecs on display?
He clearly works out and takes pride in his appearance but he’s a boy, not a man, and showing him off in this way is wrong, IMO.
It's not appropriate at all.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.