Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Just laughing at her IG story where she's gushing over Carl but he's just lagging behind and looking at his phone :LOL:
Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
But poor mother Amy was his primary full time carer for YEARS ( paid by Dwight.. I read she took this money but refused him access in the early days.. You don't want me you don't get to see Harvey but I ll make the csa make you pay... She has had fuck all to do with him until covid he had to return to her home ... But I bet because of his needs and social services assessing her as in capable of being full time carer he has a social services full time carer... Who skanky kp prob also expected that day to care for Harvey, the other kids there that day on a visit Bunny and jett whilst she was in another room packing... Her spokesperson said she was doing that when it hsappened.
Dwight Yorke should have paid for his kid, it’s the law, he’s not doing Harvey or Katie a favour there. Also, if he wanted access all he had to do was go to court.

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Latest story, you have to be kidding.

No. I’m sorry but, no.

If you have JUST broken BOTH feet AND ankles, you would NOT be up for going out - let alone partying this soon. Fuck no. Her body has gone through trauma and she doesn’t look like she’s in pain, nor does she look dosed up to the eyeballs with insanely strong painkillers. I’m not buying it.

I’m gonna need to see the footage from your rent a cam guy and some legit xrays please.

freda19

VIP Member
View attachment 197309
oh no... please not a video with Katie price and Kerry katona in together!! 😩
"is he feeling better "?:ROFLMAO:
Jesus wept, those idiots talk to her as if she's gonna answer them back.
Listen kiddies, she wouldn't piss on any of you if you were on fire in her driveway. She'd swan on past you to the pub/nail bar/hairdressers and moan about some mug messing up her driveway.DUH!

Yes he's feeling better, he's got rid of Ducky Mc Duckface and is enjoying not being ordered "tell mummy you love her. Who loves Harvey bear? Smile for the camera Harve.":sick:

• Heart
  • Haha

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I've lost all respect for Peter Andre now. I can't imagine why he and Emily let the kids go off with her like this. No judge would order contact with someone so chaotic. As for KP, this is all a publicity stunt. My daughter badly broke her wrist a couple of years ago on holiday and we came home as she was beside herself with pain and didn't know what to do with herself. Painkillers barely touched it. Out dressed up and partying? Not a chance.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
So what are we guessing the “bad news” is?

I betting she’s going to say that they can’t operate or some other excuse why she can’t have surgery on her feet.
The bad news the docs gave her is that she's a lying cunt and there's nothing wrong with her tootsies.

• Haha

gashers

Chatty Member
So the guy asked baby Carl why he always turned the comments off on his Instagram was he frightened of what comments he would get and that caused a meltdown from both baby Carl and Pricey . Obviously the guy did it for a reaction but baby Carl if you weren’t a picnic short of a sandwich you wouldn’t be calling him a wanker and threatening his business you’ve got a big blue tick now my lovely, shiny glow in the dark teeth and the sweetest , most genuine, likeable, honest, low maintenance lady by your side forever just remember how lucky you really are 💕💕💕

• Haha
Reactions: 24

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
OH. MY. GOD.

She’s asking for recommendations (freebies/ads/gifts) for a mobility scooter for when she gets home!!!!!!!!

Life = made.

• Haha
  • Angry

OverThis

I amd not sure Pete is the amazing guy that he likes to portray - not defending KP at all - but he seems pretty happy to splash princess and junior in the mags etc in features with emily and appears on their social media etc, i think he enjoys the fame. I am also not sure he was totally innocent in their break up either.

Another pet hate about KP, is how quickly she introduces her kids to her new victims??.. If I was Pete, I’d be really concerned about J & P (especially Princess) going on holiday with a total stranger. And, how the fuck can she afford to go anywhere in the first place? I’ve noticed that she uses the same hotel’s in Turkey And Thailand, and even weirder, is the fact that other D list “celebs” like Kerry Katona, also seem to use these same hotel’s as well !! Can anyone shed any light on this?? Does KP and KK have the same management?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Isn’t it just tragic that there is so much speculation about whether she is genuinely injured. What kind of messed up life are you leading that anyone would even question that? The mind boggles....she’s like a caricature of a person.

• Heart

NParker

Chatty Member
I'm sorry babe but hat's just not true though. There are many many ways vicious exes can stall court proceedings.
Why do you think Fathers for Justice was set up and is so popular among men trying to get access to their children?
Sorry babe, you're wrong on this one.

Dwight is a deadbeat, and your obsession with supporting her exes is bizzare. They're all dubious characters in their own right.

If you don't have the mental strength and the finances, it can be difficult to navigate the court system. There are men who give up - hence FFJ. However, you're not always hearing the full truth with their stories either.

The reality is that you can represent yourself in court and lower the costs. It can take months or years, but men have a legal right to access (barring abusive or other criminal behaviour), the issues usually arise when women make false claims of abusive behaviour either towards themselves, the children, or both. These claims have to be investigated...it can take months or years and sometimes a judge will side with a mother even when there is little or no evidence. This leaves the father fighting for limited access (contact centres etc).

The family court system is still unfortunately skewed in favour of the mother. However, someone with the money Dwight Yorke has would never have an issue with access. He could be in/out of court all day long. He didn't try because he didn't want to. She simply could not prevent someone with equal parental responsibility by LAW from seeing their child! It's delusional to suggest otherwise.

• Heart
Her YT video of her preping to go away to Turkey... She's packing her suitcase whilst talking to Bunny and Kieran. Bunny picks up her mums pink crutches and starts playing with them. There was no accident just planned surgery 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 22

PlainJane10

"I didn't f*cking sign up for this" :LOL:

I would say acting as a carer for your partner would test any relationship, forget about one that's only being going on for a few weeks with a woman older a fair bit older than him with 5 kids! Unless it really is true love, I think this is the point that most men would be thinking "run, run for the hills, and don't look back".

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22