Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off
Why don't they just open a joint only fans, I'd pay to watch his horrified face looking at her naked.

I’m not sure about this foot surgery thing, I think she’s was just dicking around or showing off and has genuinely done some serious damage. The only reason I think that is because didn’t she always go on about how nice her feet were?!i swear I remember reading it and her keep saying to Pete ‘Pete ain’t I got nice feet?!!’ On one of her shoes?! I can’t remember but if she has then she’s lost the plot even more! She looks a right state at the moment
Next thread title, Pete ain't I got nice feet 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As much as it pains me to say this I must. The Pricey is well know to have lovely feet. By all accounts they are perfect. There. I’ve said it.

My theory is someone’s been back to court because certain orders were breached and she’s been ordered to return home. Said to the Husband last night “I bet we get a picture with pretendy casts on’ and boom! Wake up to it!

The real giveaway for me was the quote from her spokesperson about blah blah blah...hurt her feet...blah blah....now she can’t look after the children. Straight off the bat. Why would you even say that at this stage?

Hmmm, chinny reckon!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Won’t she need to have the cast’s split for her flight home or do they not do that anymore?

Reactions: 1
OH. MY. GOD.

She’s asking for recommendations (freebies/ads/gifts) for a mobility scooter for when she gets home!!!!!!!!

Life = made.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
If you think that breaking her Ankles was bollocks,

yeah right !
So where are all her security cameras she has on the property. She definitely has them as she told us all how she had kieran on them shagging her mate in the barn and had them all over her house !!!

There’s no way she’s broken both ankles? How do you even do that? Must have been a very high ‘wall’
I know it's katie and she is always full of BS. But years ago all us in the office at work went on an army assault course as we worked with the guys. Our manager who was 40 at the time jumped from literally a 3 foot height at one point as we all did and keeled over on the land. She was rushed to hospital, we all laughed as we thought it was fake !! But she had completely shattered both her feet and ankles. Real messed up , was off work for 9 months and on sticks for long after that, so defo possible.

I reckon katie was pissed up, showing off being an idiot and has broke her feet doing something stupid

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'm not buying the broken feet and ankles. For any body else that would be a huge thing and something quite hard to deal with. Bloody hell my bf broke his wrist this week, had surgery Wednesday and is still in a lot of pain, resting it in ice constantly and is back in hospital today to get his cast realigned because he's so uncomfortable. And here's Pricey, 24 hours later sitting on IG, looking absolutely fine, on the beg for a bleeping mobility scooter and pushing a couples page. Who knows what she's had done, nothing would surprise me at this point, had a few extra inches added to make her taller? 🤷🏻‍♀️ is that a thing 😂

I've always given her the benefit of the doubt tbh but drama seems to constantly follow her and I refuse to believe one person can have such bad luck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
As much as it pains me to say this I must. The Pricey is well know to have lovely feet. By all accounts they are perfect. There. I’ve said it.

My theory is someone’s been back to court because certain orders were breached and she’s been ordered to return home. Said to the Husband last night “I bet we get a picture with pretendy casts on’ and boom! Wake up to it!

The real giveaway for me was the quote from her spokesperson about blah blah blah...hurt her feet...blah blah....now she can’t look after the children. Straight off the bat. Why would you even say that at this stage?

Hmmm, chinny reckon!

Makes up for her gob, face, nylon hair, lack of brain cells and irresponsible, reckless parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not sure about this foot surgery thing, I think she’s was just dicking around or showing off and has genuinely done some serious damage. The only reason I think that is because didn’t she always go on about how nice her feet were?!i swear I remember reading it and her keep saying to Pete ‘Pete ain’t I got nice feet?!!’ On one of her shoes?! I can’t remember but if she has then she’s lost the plot even more! She looks a right state at the moment
She does have very nice feet,she also had a nice face and body,didn’t stop her having surgery on them though did it?

Reactions: 15
Not being funny but if I’d just broken both ankles I would just want to get the first flight home

First they said that she had hairline fractures on both heels, then she had broken her feet, then both feet and ankles! I can’t keep up!🤣. Will be interesting to see how she keeps this up the 6 months it is claimed.

If she has actually suffered the injuries she has claimed, that's like next level drama/bad luck for her given the utter tit storm of the last few months.

If she is faking the injuries then that's like next level crazy eh?

Either way she fascinates me for her ability to plumb new depths of general desperation and attention-seeking via the media. Poor kids don't stand a bloody chance do they?

Reactions: 13
I was on a hen week to Berlin and one of the girls with us, tripped over her flip flop and landed onto a kerb heels first. She broke both her heels. It's an easy injury to get. You just have to land hard on your heels.

Reactions: 3
Dwight Yorke should have paid for his kid, it’s the law, he’s not doing Harvey or Katie a favour there. Also, if he wanted access all he had to do was go to court.
He has done both. Spent years in court with her fighting him every step of the way because if he didn't want her then he wasn't getting the kid. He gave up seeking visitation because back then she held all the cards and kept dicking him around in court wasting both their moneys..
As for money, he paid Amy to give up her job to look after Harvey and it won't have been pennies so more than covered any CSA arrangement. She was also getting high rate DLA, was seen filling in the forms in her show and boasted about all the advantages it gave her on top of the money which irritated a lot of viewers as she was worth £45million back then. She boasted she was entitled to the benefit as she was paying taxes. Guess what, we now know she wasn't paying taxes and owes the tax man over £200,000. So she was scamming the system even back then.
She tried the same shite with Andre and he wasn't having it and fought her tooth and nail for shared custody, because unlike Yorke he had been rearing those kids and yes "he loves his kids" and had the kind of genuine deep attachment that Yorke had never been allowed to have with Harvey, so he refused to let her have full control of them with her trashy lifestyle.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.