Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see he's showing off his new teeth, the brooding look has gone and he's actually smiling! Looked at @paulisthejoker and girlfriend, and it seems they also had their teeth done on the same day, so I guess that's how they all met...
I thought he was the guy who films al her YouTube videos?? She takes him everywhere

• Wow
Reactions: 2
First thing I noticed when I got onto Facebook is that rat face Katie deleted her proposal post from insta, the papers are all over it.

However according to the Daily Mail.

Katie Price has denied she is 'engaged' to beau Carl Woods after sharing a video claiming the hunk had proposed to her,

In the now-deleted clip shared to her Instagram on Saturday, the former glamour model, 42, was seen celebrating with friends who had just got engaged, before claiming her beau, 31, had also proposed.

Katie had sparked speculation that she was engaged to the hunk on Tuesday after she flaunted a huge diamond on her ring finger, however her representatives denied that was the case.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
How did a journalist write ‘Katie always puts her children first’. How on bleeping earth can anyone write that

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Her kids are so obsessed with how many followers they have. Princess just congratulated Junior for 300k IG followers. That’s really sad that these kids are so focused on numbers... it’s not healthy for anyone to be obsessed with how many strangers follow them (...IMO)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Especially when she claims she broke her feet when she might of had her bunions done, compulsive liar and she will never change.
she had a video up yesterday advertising runners & there wasn't even a hint of a bunion so It has to be something else

Reactions: 5
Her kids are so obsessed with how many followers they have. Princess just congratulated Junior for 300k IG followers. That’s really sad that these kids are so focused on numbers... it’s not healthy for anyone to be obsessed with how many strangers follow them (...IMO)
To be fair, that's the way its going in general... my kids regularly tell me how many followers they have (private account so school friends only), and compare with others they know, and know how many followers their favourite 'celebs' have. Perhaps comparable with us knowing what number a song was in the charts and how many records have been sold? The trouble is these days all the wannabies can get themselves a public account and be open to the whole world's opinion of them.

Reactions: 6
So I spoke to my friend who knows more about the medical field, and she wondered whether Katie had varicose vein surgery as the bandages she has on are a bit over the top - ie too high up for someone who has broken their ankles... unless she’s damaged her tibular and/or fibula, but she would have said if that was the case.

I dunno anything about varicose veins but I guess that could it be a possibility?

Reactions: 8
She's deleted the engagement post and put this up...

View attachment 199363
She’s been at the vodka....AGAIN!!
Why Pete allows his kids to go on this “holiday” is beyond me.

Ah ok, I didn't know that. Perhaps they got a group rate (or group freebie) at the dentist.
Knowing what KP is like, it was probably an orgy at the dentists...🤔

Is her ex Kris Boyson still living with Bianca Gascoigne??....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So I spoke to my friend who knows more about the medical field, and she wondered whether Katie had varicose vein surgery as the bandages she has on are a bit over the top - ie too high up for someone who has broken their ankles... unless she’s damaged her tibular and/or fibula, but she would have said if that was the case.

I dunno anything about varicose veins but I guess that could it be a possibility?
My mum had a cast put on like that, when it was thought she might have broken her ankle. Dr at A&E said it was a precaution until the scans could be assessed by surgeon. Back the next day, all OK, cast off. I bet this is a situation like that, she's said oh I'll go back to the UK for treatment, cos there's no way she's got insurance. We'll never hear the truth because medical records are confidential. Media shouldn't go along with all her lies though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My mum had a cast put on like that, when it was thought she might have broken her ankle. Dr at A&E said it was a precaution until the scans could be assessed by surgeon. Back the next day, all OK, cast off. I bet this is a situation like that, she's said oh I'll go back to the UK for treatment, cos there's no way she's got insurance. We'll never hear the truth because medical records are confidential. Media shouldn't go along with all her lies though.
Hahahaha 😂😂😂. I bet that’s what she looks like without her makeup on !!

Can’t wait to see where all this ends up.
Hopefully not pregnant though...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.