Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No bleeping way did she put in a small clip of her on a gurney already in bandages going “owwww that hurts” and then goes on have a two minute “explanation“ in her dentists office that she was “running” and tried to take a “short cut“ by “jumping” over a “wall”... then FLICKS at her unbruised toes with her hands.

No proof whatsoever so nope I don’t believe it.
If she had broken both her feet then they would be swollen and black and blue. They look normal.

Reactions: 8
I was watching some re runs of the old shows her and Pete used to do when I couldn’t sleep last night.
And she really was hard work!! The one I watched they had gone to Australia and went to open Pete nightclub, surprise surprise she got hammered and said something insulting to him and he went awol for 3 days.
He said in it that he hated when she drank and that she dressed like a tart! . They then proceeded to act a sex scene out in the back of a car. She was pretending to give a Bj to two blokes and I can’t even repeat what he was saying. And I’m sitting there thinking ‘wtf?’ Their kids will go back and watch this! The pair of them were revolting.
Pete was so supportive of her though and really had lots of patience with her. She kept calling him fat and hated any attention he got.
The marriage really was a disaster waiting to happen. I think they truly loved each other but she’s way too narcissistic to have ever made him happy.
The sad thing is that she was so pretty back then, she really was lovely.
She’s totally and utterly lost the plot, I really can’t see things ending well for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m all for gossiping and disseminating her every move, but is calling her an (eg) ‘old tart‘ not a bit much?!

I’m all for gossiping and disseminating her every move, but is calling her an (eg) ‘old tart‘ not a bit much
You can mute me. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m all for gossiping and disseminating her every move, but is calling her an (eg) ‘old tart‘ not a bit much?!

I’m all for gossiping and disseminating her every move, but is calling her an (eg) ‘old tart‘ not a bit much
You better put on your big girl pants if you think that's offensive. I'm sure it's complimentary considering what else she is.... Animal abuser, druggie, alky, slag, VERY unfit mother, so much so all their dad's have custody, apart from poor Harvey of course. The old tart needs banged up and I don't mean her usual rent a cocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Kris and Bianca have just posted on insta that they’ve done an interview/shoot with New Magazine, so what lengths will Katie go to, to ruin it or upstage it? She’ll be raging they’ve got a paid deal

• Haha
She IS returning to I'm a celebrity 😡🙄😡
Don't worry. Vote her for all the tasks and she'll walk after a few days, like she did last time and like the SAS thing. She walked because Ant shouted at her :m
Stupid grubby old tart.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she probably did break them/ but god, who uses an accident as entertainment. She’s clearly stringing it out.

did anyone see her you tube where she asks junior if he thinks she’s hot! WTF

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think she probably did break them/ but god, who uses an accident as entertainment. She’s clearly stringing it out.

did anyone see her you tube where she asks junior if he thinks she’s hot! WTF
She says hairline fracture on YouTube, that's a few weeks rest to let it heal, not pins and screws and six months not walking. 🤥🤷‍♀️💩

Reactions: 8
Yes so cringeworthy! What adventures are they going to get up to if she won’t be able to walk for a good while? Will he take her out on her mobility scooter? 🤣🤣
It will be like Madge from Benidorm, they are definitely the same shade of ronseal 😂😂

• Haha
If she had broken both her feet then they would be swollen and black and blue. They look normal.
She got her bunions done, bandages are so badly put on. You think she wouldn’t claim against the theme park if this really happened and bloody closed them down!! She’s evil and bloody liar..

You better put on your big girl pants if you think that's offensive. I'm sure it's complimentary considering what else she is.... Animal abuser, druggie, alky, slag, VERY unfit mother, so much so all their dad's have custody, apart from poor Harvey of course. The old tart needs banged up and I don't mean her usual rent a cocks.
She’s called people a lot worst and done so many things to hurt people!! Katie Price is an absolute nightmare,, anyone to leave there disabled son that just came out of hospital to go on a holiday all because the sun newspaper paid for it with a new BF of a month should hang there head in shame!! and I am shocked St Peter who’s wife works for the NHS left is children go with her!! The mind boggles!!

Last edited:
I can’t believe she asked her own teenage son if he thinks she looks peng (aka fit/hot/sexy) 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.