Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great threat title, I really didn't think the full title would fit. 🤪

Did Katie really break her feet? or is she just faking it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
her spokeperson says " she has a bigger nightmare to come, trying to look after five children while unable to walk" 😆 she never looks after all five ar the same time. The only time she has shown all five is part of a day e.g. Xmas or a bday. Kieran has bunny and jet at his all the time, Pete's has his full time. They only visit and it's only very recently they 've seen so much of her. She lied about caring for Harvey on her own... Only came out he had a carer when the puppy died. She s been making out she was caring for him all the time as he couldn't stay in his residential home due to covid. Mum Any had been his paid for by Dwight full time carer until she became too ill.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
No real nightmare, the fathers can have the kids and Katie will only have Harvey to deal with, simples.

Reactions: 2
Spokesperson shite to gain even more sympathy for their skanky, idiot money maker. She 'll milk to the hilt, vlogging herself wearing bikinis in a wheel chair with aff links and ads. Rentaprick will be her carer... Getting paid with or and raising his profile for when he s left her and launching his own zee list career . Hello be wheeling her to her personal appearances organised by Ben at allstarentertainment.com!! swizzling round the nightclubs holding her cocktails!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well she’s on on instagram with both feet plastered so must be true that must suck
Must be true?? :LOL: This is Katie Price we are talking about, she's a pathological liar.

I have to admit I was thinking that "Something might happen" during this holiday, this is the best she could come up with??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Must be true?? :LOL: This is Katie Price we are talking about, she's a pathological liar.

I have to admit I was thinking that "Something might happen" during this holiday, this is the best she could come up with??
Is it that unbelievable that this dummy would go abroad during a pandemic and then do something stupid to injure herself? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it that unbelievable that this dummy would go abroad during a pandemic and then do something stupid to injure herself? 🤔
With an alleged fake boyfriend, you can't make this tit up. All eyes will be on Katie now, Presenting CASTWATCH!! :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its just so bizarre and yet I find myself thinking 1) she's done this to keep the tabloid interest for another day 2) she's not really injured her ankles but is having some kind of procedure (what though?!) 3) this gives a reason for not being able to look after her children for the next 6 weeks 4) noone has this much bad luck so chances of it being true are just too remote! And that's just for starters...

Reactions: 16

My head has flewn off into my lap laughing at that. I'm flying home mediately to have it pinned back on. Drs say I won't be able to think for six months.

• Haha
Its just so bizarre and yet I find myself thinking 1) she's done this to keep the tabloid interest for another day 2) she's not really injured her ankles but is having some kind of procedure (what though?!) 3) this gives a reason for not being able to look after her children for the next 6 weeks 4) noone has this much bad luck so chances of it being true are just too remote! And that's just for starters...
Bunion surgery! 🤣 She's always in great big cushioned trainers lately, surely she'd not jump off a wall without them on.................. 😈

Bunion surgery! 🤣 She's always in great big cushioned trainers lately, surely she'd not jump off a wall without them on.................. 😈
Surely you'd either have to jump/fall from quite a height AND keep your legs really rigid to break both heels/ankles?!?! And land like a gymnast... I'm really struggling to visualise a fall that would result in this...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t quite understand this rhyming thread title thing? - they seem to be everywhere on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The clothes she Packed for Princess were awful! My 12 year old would not be seen in most of that stuff and she isn’t really into clothes lol. Most fake too I reckon. The trainers that she had done an advert with lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.