Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Big pat on the slab back to our girl @Fluffyducks for this corker of a winning thread title. Your B perfect Chroma is in the post troll ✉

The previous thread did get a little bit mumsnet and while we wouldn't normally indulge in repetitive posts about a person's parenting style, trolls are becoming concerned and rightly so.

Following elderberries discharge from hospital Kate was ever so dramatic about the whole experience and updated Instagram with a mostly illiterate post. Because when your newborn 'stops breathing' strangers on the internet must always be top priority. Well we see where Kate's priorities lie here with these pictures submitted by @Glittercandy12 showing that Kate turned her like count on once she seen them validation likes where coming in thick and fast
Screenshot_20240410_150030_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240410_150036_Samsung Internet.jpg

As well as creaming her knickers off reactions from strangers on the internet, Kate did what any mother would do on the day of her baby's discharge from hospital, and got on the ale. Interestingly, this wasn't posted to Instagram because she has to have her followers be of the impression that they're still in hospital and it's all very serious. A clever troll found this little gem on Snapchat though 👀 nothing gets past us top trolls Katie Jane 🫡
Screenshot_20240410_151151_Samsung Internet.jpg

And rather than keep her baby home after she was hospitalised because she 'stopped breathing', the next day the Make-ups where stomping round the marine lake. And despite them having PTSD from this medical emergency, they where comfortable with Mulberry being completely out of view behind a pram apron, very confident that their newborn wouldn't suddenly 'stop breathing' again
Screenshot_20240410_152543_Samsung Internet.jpg

And on the subject of PTSD, I'm not sure if trolls are aware of this brand new information because I know myself that I haven't read the latest medical journals. But did you know that apparently PTSD can now be self diagnosed at a day post traumatic event? No. Me neither.
Screenshot_20240410_150327_Samsung Internet.jpg

On the subject of not letting anybody hold Blueberry anymore .....
Screenshot_20240410_145850_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240410_151403_Samsung Internet.jpg

Awkward 😬

Anyhooooooo,

As I said earlier, trolls are becoming concerned about Kates parenting which is why it's been discussed at such great length on the previous thread. I think the main worry is the fact that Blackberry has got the biggest dummy known to man constantly shoved down her throat, completely blocking off her ability to breathe through her nose all for the 💫 asfetik 💫
Screenshot_20240410_151139_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240410_150421_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240410_150239_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240410_150111_Samsung Internet.jpg

It would appear that this unexpected week long (2 day) hospital admittance played havoc with Easter leaving poor little Olive so deprived 😢 Despite her being out at an easter party with a family member on Saturday then following that, grabbing at the donated easter eggs for the seriously ill children hospitalised over Easter from a very intimidated easter bunny, it would appear that they where home in time for easter. So she missed out on nothing... whereas the genuinely sick kids missed out on the easter gifts that the make ups scavved from the donations 🤢
Screenshot_20240410_151759_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240410_150950_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240410_150903_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240410_150729_Samsung Internet.jpg

We seen they grabbed the easter bunny for a photo for the gram
Screenshot_20240410_150958_Samsung Internet.jpg

That poor bunny looks proper intimidated and now I know why... Kate told us herself. Her daughter is a grock!
Screenshot_20240410_150519_Samsung Internet.jpg

Charming way to describe your petite tanned daughter with the highlighted locks 🙄

As I mentioned earlier about truffle tits dramatising the whole hospital stay...
Screenshot_20240410_152340_Samsung Internet.jpg

"Berry was let off the machine for the first time in days".....
She went into hospital on Thursday. This picture of her holding Berry minus machines was taken on Friday. They where home Saturday 🤯

The math ain't mathing hunnay!

So now the twits are in their stay at home era with their self diagnosed PTSD, they've turned to Olive to provide the entertainment for when daddy DIY comes in from a full day's graft to eat his scran sat on his daughters bed. So wholesome 😌
Screenshot_20240410_152414_Samsung Internet.jpg

I guess her staying at home era also means more free time to get on the ale while responsible for minors. With one of them being known to 'stop breathing'
Screenshot_20240410_152256_Samsung Internet.jpg

Staying at home era also means lecturing your followers to turn off their televisions and play a bloody board game while your television is blatantly switched on in the background... the idiocy is strong with this one
Screenshot_20240410_150152_Samsung Internet.jpg

Staying at home era means less content... so what's a mother to do? Of course, let's make a big song and dance about the new baby having something seriously wrong with it 🥳 Because a bit of colic and mild milk rash just doesn't cut it in the hun world. So panic stations are go, time to swing the poor kid around manically while ranting about her potentially suffering from tongue tie, lactose intolerance, CMPA etc etc. And these conditions are just not spoken about enough so here comes guru Kate with her fountain of knowledge as a result of the medical degree she has that we've seen absolutely no proof of. Because she knows best
Screenshot_20240410_151050_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240410_145816_Samsung Internet.jpg

Credit to @BBC1HD for the spot the difference pictures... I'm struggling to find a single one!

Anyhow, that brings me to the end of my Ted talk. And if I haven't credited a troll in anything that's because I don't follow trends, I don't give a shit about what people think and I will create threads in my own way. Thankyou 😘

But just before I sign off the mumsnet thread, I do have to credit our star of the show @Tomi2015 who yet again came in with something totally irrelevant to the thread and stole the fuckin show 👏 🤣
Screenshot_20240410_150438_Samsung Internet.jpg

Catch him Derry 🦇

💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Sorry but why is she dressed like your old auntie has raided Ann Summers for a ‘saucy 80’s style’ hen party 🙈🙈🙈

IMG_2288.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
Way too early for a thread suggestion but whatever 🤣

Kate Hayes #206 - such an unfortunate body shape, handling the baby like an ape 🦍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
‘Even Matt’s like wow’

The way she adds this like anyone gives a fuck about that little panneling dwarf’s opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Hamburglar

VIP Member
Happy Earth Day trolls 💨💨 please don’t forget to show your support for Earth day by sharing how much you’ve polluted the earth with flights this year 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

slidders

Chatty Member
Interesting she’s had a coil fitted as my friend got told she needed to have her first period first (when bottle feeding) or 8 weeks pp if breastfeeding!
The GP/Nurse is probably already aware of who she is and is doing her bit for the planet to make sure she doesn’t reproduce again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Minnietred

Lurker here who is furious at what I am seeing..
For context, I have 2 c section daughters with the same age gap as the Dellamere girls (a lot older though). For what it’s worth here are my notes:

Olive - should have been in a routine, in her own bed a the same time every night, they go to bed early so it is sheer laziness not to have your child in a proper sleep routine. Any bad behaviour will be because she is over-tired and allowed to do what she wants, “parenting our way” is lazy parenting that affects every classroom in the country.

Berry - I don’t care whether she is breast or bottle fed. I care that the child is fed from meticulously clean bottles with suitable teats whilst being held properly and winded well:
Dump the prep macchine and go traditional route
Use appropriate (not aesthetic) teats / pacifiers to stop the wind
Use a feeding pillow if you want to prop Berry up so you can supervise her feeding properly.

Kate, I am not one to mum-shame as it is hard going having children but this is not good. You may be stressed and tired but you are making your own rod for your back; you look rash and unintelligent.

Oh btw - get Matt to convert your loft into an extra room, so you can have a proper family lounge instead of the crammed chaos you live in now.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Pickled Onions

Just an FYI for anyone who is experiencing the same…

Baby Pickle has had horrendous colic and we’ve been trying to find the cause, as they say colic is a symptom of something. After trying several different things and the usual colief/dentinox/co lactose/gripe water, our GP put him on a hypoallergenic formula as they were querying CMPA. I was devastated as I was breastfeeding and the formula was disgusting, I honestly don’t know how he drank it. It caused horrific nappy rash as it was so acidic and done fuck all for his symptoms, took him off it after 4 days. We paid private for an assessment and it turned out he had severe posterior tongue tie. This caused a shallow latch which meant he was gulping air when feeding causing the colic. He also has tension in his little body due to the forceps during delivery. He’s booked in with a cranial osteopath next week but is already 95% better after the procedure 2 days ago and is back on mummy’s milk. 🩵

Katie Jane will be made up not having to pay for formula, she’s rotten to the core! #readthewiki

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Jem1975

IMG_4102.png
IMG_4080.png

Feed your baby properly you fucking baboon get sat up get her upright stop letting her drink air you neglectful fucker😩
And also should a 4 week old newborn really be going 8.5 hours for a feed?
I’d be worried!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Violetx

VIP Member
On these AMAs, how come no one ever asks her:

When’s your next collection with Home & Bargain?
When’s your next sofa collection?
When’s your next podcast?
When’s your next glam box or whatever that box of shite was called?
When’s your next PJ collection?
Your advertising make up lessons and wedding makeup, whens Bond Skin back?
When’s her next ‘mom’ journal/planner out?
How’s Olives modelling career going?
When are you going to share your flat tits journey?

D5C1E61B-FF26-4A14-94AC-C67F7C332BFF.jpeg

3EE0262E-503A-444F-96EC-2B510D7B41D1.jpeg

DC8E067B-7A7A-4728-8E26-EA47CE294D35.jpeg

23BEFEC0-C90C-4BB4-8943-E7D340158F5E.jpeg

F22B3050-D5A4-45EF-A935-39ACF575411A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
No way has she deleted the offer of giving the 4 LOL toys away and is letting Olive keep them all herself, spoilt brat 😡

SCREENSHOT READY FOR THE WIKI AND THE NEXT RECAP KATE YOU HORROR

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57