Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes either lying and doesn’t wash her face this many times or it from her greasy hair rubbing off on her dirty pillows, and her face being on it, as she a scruffy witch that doesn’t do her washing
Could we please not discuss Truff’s dirty pillows 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know a family who racked up 55 grand debt with that school before getting kicked out. She should be able to keep it up for a few years at least 🤣🤣
What is wrong with these people 🤣🤣

And what is a skin era?? Genuinely confused. Do we not all have skin, all of the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1000039570.jpg

Bonding with her baby .... 🤣 its so clear she did all this for content and is now fucked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
IMG_4102.png
IMG_4080.png

Feed your baby properly you bleeping baboon get sat up get her upright stop letting her drink air you neglectful fucker😩
And also should a 4 week old newborn really be going 8.5 hours for a feed?
I’d be worried!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She's the least maternal person I've ever seen. Poor Barry.
And by the way, your face looks exactly the same before and after. And filling your face to "give it volume" (ie make it wider than it already is) is a bad mistake when you already have the wide face of a premiership footballer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
“We raise our babies our own way” influencers are very dangerous people.

there’s really no need to do things your own way or wing it when there are thousands of years of research on what’s best for kids and whilst things do change and advice can differ over time, the general principles remain mostly the same.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The way she feeds that baby is so weird.
No bonding with her no hugs no eye contact.
Least maternal person ever

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why on earth doesn’t she take the sleep / breathing monitor off when the baby’s awake and feeding, it’s a basic instruction with the equipment. Hold your newborn and feed it rather than eye bleeping yourself in your phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The way she feeds that baby is so weird.
No bonding with her no hugs no eye contact.
Least maternal person ever
I don’t get why she wouldn’t want to hold her properly when feeding and cuddle her and look at her, the scab

Reactions: 25
She just looks so awkward feeding baby Bez, it’s like somebody who has never held a baby before & has had a baby dumped on her in an emergency and she’s left her to figure it all out for herself.

Reactions: 32
Feel like I see her stories now and I'm just taking mental notes of all the tit stuff she does I won't do woth my second born in a few months.....then I realise I wouldn't do all that anyway cos I'm a normal human who actually likes her kids and doesn't care about instagram.
She's honestly wild that she thinks sitting the 4 week old up like that to feed her is normal. I get mum guilt if I don't watch my 2 year old eating never mind a new born 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s going to regret not doing what every sane person does and cuddling her newborn instead of rushing out and about when she’s older.
They’re core memories!

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2886572

Bonding with her baby .... 🤣 its so clear she did all this for content and is now fucked.
Still not feeding her right 🤬
---
She’s going to regret not doing what every sane person does and cuddling her newborn instead of rushing out and about when she’s older.
They’re core memories!
She won’t cos she’s a halfwit. I don’t think she is intelligent enough emotionally or mentally to see a problem. If people were saying I wasn’t a fit mother I’d be mortified, she just carry’s on regardless and adds more nonsense to the script … Matt needs putting on a register, it’s not right

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet she fed Olive this way too but we didn’t see big O because she was too pure for this world.

poor Berry- you can see her looking for contact with a familiar adult. I hold and look at my dogs more than this gorilla.

wonder if wet wipe will be in for a weekend treat and truffs new underwear…

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh that poor little baby, ah she can’t even support her own head. She’s not even a month old and propped up, it makes me feel so sad watching that. Give her a bloody cuddle whilst you’re feeding her and fill the teat with milk, full of air that teat with the angle she’s holding it. No wonder the baby is crying in pain, most probably wind !

Can’t believe she has been for that work on her face, she’s only interested in herself ! I’m all for women feeling well, especially after birth when you do feel crap but it’s temporary!

Seriously, if you had a poorly baby would you even be thinking of getting your face filled 🙈 She’s an absolute nut job.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.