Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go. I mentioned my bespoke having blood in his poo on here a few days ago and of course, Berry has blood in her poo now. Can tell she’s been on here. She wouldn’t have thought of that herself.
There’s also no test to tell you if a child has CMPA because it’s not an instant allergy, it’s a delayed reaction!!!!! She’s not going into anaphylactic shock, so allergy testing won’t say she’s allergic to it! It’s all trial and error unfortunately.

Reactions: 27
Unnecessary blood tests, Doctor-Shopping, seeking medical advice/tests from different Medical Professionals/other Practitioners at multiple different locations - Mothers with Factitious Disorder love them all, they're the "best best" and help with the "I am Dee Dee"?! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sure those online allergy tests aren’t legit. A quick google tells you there’s no scientific validity behind them and you need a blood test! My friend did one and it told her she had an egg intolerance and she had eggs everyday for breakfast prior to it with no issues 😂 Hers was £200 not £40 as well 👀 I think I’d trust the doctors over some random company

Bet Kate’s messaging them as we speak to get one gifted

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh here we go. I mentioned my bespoke having blood in his poo on here a few days ago and of course, Berry has blood in her poo now. Can tell she’s been on here. She wouldn’t have thought of that herself.
There’s also no test to tell you if a child has CMPA because it’s not an instant allergy, it’s a delayed reaction!!!!! She’s not going into anaphylactic shock, so allergy testing won’t say she’s allergic to it! It’s all trial and error unfortunately.
This is another reason I think she’s made a whole post about it, to give her some more ideas of tit she can spout next

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry, this girl doesn't know her arse from her fuckin elbow!! She's absolutely manic , amd as for Delo - he needs to grow a pair , reign her in and stop putting her kids on SM for likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think with pushy, demanding parents like her, their kids will often get admitted to hospital just to shut them up and stop them hassling the GP.

I know a few like her, who demand antibiotics for their child for a minor cold, and who get their child admitted to hospital at the slightest sign of a temperature.

She probably wants free formula! And attention of course!

• Angry
#206 Dee Dee Blanchard and Berry Boo, Kates Munchausen's coming for you ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Incoming John the Paramedic advert.
(it was John wasn’t it? Unlike Truffalo, I’ve had no sleep due to a poorly child and have to work 16 hour days to make ends meet - I’ve not even managed to get myself a massage)
She just can’t cope with a fussy baby that what it is stupid cow 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can imagine her storming into the doctors, with her massive pram, demanding all sorts and saying ‘I know my rights’

• Haha
Needs to pop that cat flap down and get some fresh air in the babies lungs 😕
I’m know it’s minor in the grand scheme of shite she’s done but I hate when people attach their dogs lead to the pram. What happens when you stop to pick up the dogs poo or get something out the bottom of the pram and the dog sees something it wants to chase? She’s a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 31
Quite befitting it lives in a "village" - truly the epitome of a village idiot at this point?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I doubt the baby is in there .,. "It's the little things.." try having a baby who did die on you... why is she acting like she has a mortally sick child?
She actually makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I bet she’s not winding her properly. My second was fussy and struggled getting her wind up in the first few weeks and soon settled, we did 18 months bf 💨🙌🏻 The internet can be a dangerous place once you start Googling and self diagnosing 🙈

Reactions: 21
I haven’t listened to any of her drivel but why is she feeding a newborn like that 😫😫😫 no wonder Barry’s got issues, poor kid

Reactions: 24
Because when you’ve got a poorly baby you’re really worried about of course you don’t need to be able to actually see them

Reactions: 20
Basically she has gone to doctors and demanded he change her milk based on what people on insta have told her! She is not prepared to wait month to get a diagnosis is has gone private to get answers now! Maybe if she took a step back from her phone, looked after baby instead of trawling her round Merseyside and took time to listen to health care professionals then maybe her baby may settle more and they can find out what is actually wrong with her instead of listening to Tracy, mum of 5, my world from Skegness.
And I am no feeding expert but surely feeding her sat up on your lap like that can’t do her any favours…but she is raising her their own way 🙄🥴

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.