Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Miss “I’m not prepared to wait” is going to cause herself more problems by not just working through the process as you need to

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just an FYI for anyone who is experiencing the same…

Baby Pickle has had horrendous colic and we’ve been trying to find the cause, as they say colic is a symptom of something. After trying several different things and the usual colief/dentinox/co lactose/gripe water, our GP put him on a hypoallergenic formula as they were querying CMPA. I was devastated as I was breastfeeding and the formula was disgusting, I honestly don’t know how he drank it. It caused horrific nappy rash as it was so acidic and done duck all for his symptoms, took him off it after 4 days. We paid private for an assessment and it turned out he had severe posterior tongue tie. This caused a shallow latch which meant he was gulping air when feeding causing the colic. He also has tension in his little body due to the forceps during delivery. He’s booked in with a cranial osteopath next week but is already 95% better after the procedure 2 days ago and is back on mummy’s milk. 🩵

Katie Jane will be made up not having to pay for formula, she’s rotten to the core! #readthewiki

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She's not even looking at that poor bloody baby as she is giving her her bottle
Poor fucker is propped up against Truffs belly while Truff talks bollocks into her phone
Surely if your baby had so much trouble feeding you would make sure she was in the correct , safe position and in a calm , quiet environment
She's a bleeping disgrace

Reactions: 42
Yes because every mother who’s had a baby supposedly stop breathing… takes them on a walk hidden in a pram with their entire face covered up so you can’t see them 🙃 but you know… she’s raising them her way

• Sad
Reactions: 52
She’s so adamant there will be an allergy/issue isn’t she
At this stage, she’d be devastated if there was nothing wrong. She‘s got no idea in this nonsensical life that she leads. Imagine living your life like she does.

Reactions: 27
I've said it before but I'll say it again... Dee Dee Hayes... That poor poor baby 😞 Imagine lust livings baby didn't have any issues she would leave poor berry alone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've said it before but I'll say it again... Dee Dee Hayes... That poor poor baby 😞 Imagine lust livings baby didn't have any issues she would leave poor berry alone!!
Dunno why she wants to copy Lust Living, she’s a bloody clown as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just an FYI for anyone who is experiencing the same…

Baby Pickle has had horrendous colic and we’ve been trying to find the cause, as they say colic is a symptom of something. After trying several different things and the usual colief/dentinox/co lactose/gripe water, our GP put him on a hypoallergenic formula as they were querying CMPA. I was devastated as I was breastfeeding and the formula was disgusting, I honestly don’t know how he drank it. It caused horrific nappy rash as it was so acidic and done duck all for his symptoms, took him off it after 4 days. We paid private for an assessment and it turned out he had severe posterior tongue tie. This caused a shallow latch which meant he was gulping air when feeding causing the colic. He also has tension in his little body due to the forceps during delivery. He’s booked in with a cranial osteopath next week but is already 95% better after the procedure 2 days ago and is back on mummy’s milk. 🩵

Katie Jane will be made up not having to pay for formula, she’s rotten to the core! #readthewiki
She mentioned tongue tie didn’t she but hasn’t said whether or not the baby has it.
Would certainly make sense!
Also if she’s bringing her feed up why isn’t she feeding her a bit then winding her and so on…

She’s getting Botox aswell, nice that she can fit looking for someone and messaging back and forth while her poor baby is so ill. Glad the meathead has her priorities all correct

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone/anyone snatch that phone out it's ham-fist and end this sympathy-seeking-narcs incessant pimping of that poor baby and all the lies/drama/hype purely for Likes/content?! 🤮🤮
I wish she’d didn’t block me or I’d tell there get the gf of that phone where her mum I’d be smashing that phone in pieces if it was my daughter but my daughter wouldn’t do that

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2881041

ZERO motherly love in her. Look at the way she feeds
I was literally thinking the same .All she is doing is chatting absolute tit about herself ..And showing now interest in feeding her baby what’s so ever
I can’t stand her ..or her voice or face and Al round attitude disgust me .. No wonder she uses fillers a lot she needs them ….

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Going back to the subject of her taking the pram into the doctors, I know lots of surgeries insist prams are left outside due to space restrictions, but I bet she kicks off so badly they let her take hers in there
I go to her Doctors and I can’t see her kicking off with them and I don’t believe that she’s in there shouting the odds to the GP. They’re all lovely but they wouldn’t take any bollocks from this imbecile.

If I was her, I’d be avoiding drawing more attention to what an absolutely useless and dangerous parent I was, in front of people who could refer me for safeguarding issues.

Reactions: 30
Post partrum/pre partrum - it’s neither. Now going on a Botox journey. Ffs. So worried about the baby then
It’s because as well with ur second baby u don’t get as much attention as with ur fist so she’s probably pissed because of that 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.