Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd feel ashamed if she were my kid. Upside down house, 1 feral brat, 1 unwanted content baby, a BF she can't trust and spoilt brat syndrome girl. Kates a proper class in HOW NOT TO RAISE KIDS
finally something she's good at!!!

them poor children are neglected! - even big O, look at how shes been raised!

Matt grab lil B and run for the hills, theres no saving big O now, shes a full on brat

• Heart
Reactions: 19
finally something she's good at!!!

them poor children are neglected! - even big O, look at how shes been raised!

Matt grab lil B and run for the hills, theres no saving big O now, shes a full on brat
Olive is "feral" because she's never been actually parented. Also, look at the bags. Barry hasn't even been HELD. She propped up here and there. Completely unwanted. Kates a joke.

Reactions: 33
Happy Earth Day trolls 💨💨 please don’t forget to show your support for Earth day by sharing how much you’ve polluted the earth with flights this year 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
As if a teacher would congratulate you on having a feral child at Parents Evening 🙈🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Funny how she is all about health and plates of salad now she is in her “glow up era” but when she had to do beacuse of GD for the sake of her babies health she didn’t stop moaning about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Firstly.... I see she's filtering that baby to hide what looks like baby acne. Perfectly normal, my baby had it for the first 8-10 weeks, but I guess it's not aesthetically pleasing for truff! And secondly.... "best feeling when she asks for a cuddle" whilst Olive eye fucks the phone! It's not normal.... strange behavior! My little lad won't even look at thr phone when I'm asking for a picture, but Olive has been conditioned to stare straight into the camera for thousands of strangers... so unnerving!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Firstly.... I see she's filtering that baby to hide what looks like baby acne. Perfectly normal, my baby had it for the first 8-10 weeks, but I guess it's not aesthetically pleasing for truff! And secondly.... "best feeling when she asks for a cuddle" whilst Olive eye fucks the phone! It's not normal.... strange behavior! My little lad won't even look at thr phone when I'm asking for a picture, but Olive has been conditioned to stare straight into the camera for thousands of strangers... so unnerving!
Can't wait to see the damage all of the influenzas are doing. It'll be the netflix documentary of the century mate.

Reactions: 38
I don’t think she knows what feral means, do you think she thinks it is like being a ‘free spirit’ and I’m sure no teacher would happily tell you that your kid was ‘feral’ - I’m actually sure no teacher would use that word to describe a kid to the parents (even if they wanted to)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Did anyone record the pissed reel? I missed it cos I was out, having fun with my kids in the sunshine, no phone I'm sight.
---
Also..... Olives had those braids in since Saturday. Since one of the Filsons kids pamper party 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t think she knows what feral means, do you think she thinks it is like being a ‘free spirit’ and I’m sure no teacher would happily tell you that your kid was ‘feral’ - I’m actually sure no teacher would use that word to describe a kid to the parents (even if they wanted to)
I always thought 'feral' meant the kid was raised by animals

I mean.... she's not wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Can't wait to see the damage all of the influenzas are doing. It'll be the netflix documentary of the century mate.
It’ll be very interesting to hear from the child’s view how they felt growing up with a phone in their face all the time.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.