Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KATE TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF INSIDE THE HOUSE ESPECIALLY UPSTAIRS, IN THE BEDROOM, ON THE bleeping CARPET
Dirty bleeping cow

Reactions: 34
The glitching is on point. Hey truff instead of getting massages on your un-healed scar far too early, you should go see the doctor about the fact you seem to have lost a hand? And then when it regenerates, your fingers are like Edward scissor hands. Bravo
She truly is Gru & Matt is her wee Minion 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No duck off I am HOWLING 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the video glitches TO DEATH hahaha it’s like the Messiah Olaf herself has video shopped it hahahahahahaha could you be arsed???!!! Hahahaahahaha I’ve legit just nearly weed myself and have watched that vid about 268 times!!!! Her whole hand disappear and then her fingers change hahaha what the bleeping hell is wrong with her???!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Way too early for a thread suggestion but whatever 🤣

Kate Hayes #206 - such an unfortunate body shape, handling the baby like an ape 🦍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Wow I mean I’ve heard people on here call her big back/truck etc… and remember the fruit machine shout😂😂😂 didn’t actually realise she’s got a massive back!! Is she a shot putter or something?!? Jeez no wonder she’s all front 😉 when she’s got a massive back like that 😩😂😭😩😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘Even Matt’s like wow’

The way she adds this like anyone gives a duck about that little panneling dwarf’s opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
What bothers me the most about her how much she insults people’s intelligence. She walks round thinking she’s the big I am, the best at everything, the first ever to do anything ever, we’re all beneath her, we’re all stupid etc. She’s mentally ill.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
She burns my head out. She’ll put her humpback on insta for all to see, but she filters the ever loving duck out of the rest of her videos and pictures. I don’t get it. Don’t get me wrong I’m no basket of fruits myself but at least I’m consistent 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.