Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant wait for the long list of allergies this baby has! When she starts weaning (which she's passionate about????) she'll struggle SO much with the milk allergy alone, honestly it's in everything, that'll be when Baby Bez flies through the milk ladder and no longer had an allergy I bet

Reactions: 22
My daughter has been in Alder Hey numerous times for a heart condition which was operated on there. If we were in and some 3 year old, healthy kid was running around because their mum wanted pictures of them in a hospital, my fists would be flying.

Stop taking your healthy child to the hospital because you can’t bear being alone with your fiancé and because you want pictures for content!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Cant wait for the long list of allergies this baby has! When she starts weaning (which she's passionate about????) she'll struggle SO much with the milk allergy alone, honestly it's in everything, that'll be when Baby Bez flies through the milk ladder and no longer had an allergy I bet
Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance if she does have a milk allergy. Remember the “we don’t have cows milk” but still had a fridge full of yoghurts and cheese?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Someone/anyone snatch that phone out it's ham-fist and end this sympathy-seeking-narcs incessant pimping of that poor baby and all the lies/drama/hype purely for Likes/content?! 🤮🤮

Reactions: 22
Who doesn’t want to look at their brand new baby when feeding?
She is a dick… the post natal depression journey will be landing shortly 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t know anything about allergies but can they even test what allergies she has at this age? I get the milk protein/lactose/dairy allergies but anything else? She’s not even a month old.

Reactions: 11
How can she even know if the bottle is in Berry's (shudder again) mouth properly, that's there's milk in the teat, that she's not sicked up a bit, isn't wet from dribbling? Maybe some on the baby's issues are due to the way she's positioned. I have never seen a newborn sat like that, they have wee soft bones that aren't fully formed, she'll be like Quasimodo (maybe that's what happened to her ma's back - maybe Mez lay Big Truck the same way lol). Lie her down in your arms, feed and wind her properly and let her sleep comfortably. Your way is NOT the right way Kate.

Reactions: 39
She looks so fed up and pissed off with little Berryl. It's like she's an inconvenience to her.
She doesn't seem to hold or cuddle her at all. It's really sly.
2nd time motherhood is not as bespoke as she thought it would be.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Why can't she wait 6 months to wait for allergy tests? The baby is less than a month old, she's not breastfeeding, so the only thing she's going to be consuming is formula milk. Who cares at this point if she's allergic to citrus fruits, she's not going to be having any for another 5 months anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If they’ve been to the hospital etc so many times, why would you *have* to go to noubalm if it meant your kids, one of whom is ill, having to go to work with their dad? That isn’t fair on him, them or his clients 🙄
No chance he took that photo of her without being told to so she could post it for content.
Imagine both your kids are crying, one (allegedly) clinging to you, and saying to your fella “hey quick take a photo of me” 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine both your kids are crying, one (allegedly) clinging to you, and saying to your fella “hey quick take a photo of me” 🤮
He probably didn’t even take a pic. She’ll have set up her phone to record so she has some ‘content’

Reactions: 17
Going back to the subject of her taking the pram into the doctors, I know lots of surgeries insist prams are left outside due to space restrictions, but I bet she kicks off so badly they let her take hers in there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we do a whip round and send this numpty a feeding pillow.
Who feeds a new born like that. Berry would be less water boarded if she lived in Guantanamo Bay.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.