Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls help a lass out, what’s the best tinted spf moisturiser please? 🎂

Have to agree with you all, Berry should be cuddled and snug in her mamas arms, but nope, she’s just left propped or lay here there and everywhere. Poor little thing 😖

Reactions: 14
‘Blote vitamins’
FFS.
My autocorrect tried to change this twice !!
how does she get it SOOOO wrong ???
It’s literally her bleeping job !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eeeewww 🤮 - please get your grubby gut out for all to see - said no-one ever on a "make-up page" - very sweary too - and the incessant over-sharing of B&O - it's truly some niche "gift" to be so reliably tit at legit everything it touches/choose to lie on the daily when you're supposed to be "influencing" others?! 🙈🙉🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she think any treatments she’s had will help her lose her blote? She’s not long had a baby ffs, her blote will go down on its own
Such a dense smelly creature

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Correct me if I am wrong but i would have thought having Botox/fillers etc so soon after giving birth is a bit daft? My face changed loads from weight gain/bloating during and after pregnancy. So would it be best to wait until your body has settled down a bit before having your glow up? Surely a good practitioner would suggest this?

Reactions: 34
Correct me if I am wrong but i would have thought having Botox/fillers etc so soon after giving birth is a bit daft? My face changed loads from weight gain/bloating during and after pregnancy. So would it be best to wait until your body has settled down a bit before having your glow up? Surely a good practitioner would suggest this?
She’s done her research troll! She wouldn’t lie to us. She deffo wouldn’t use cut price aestheticians or ‘dupes’ or god forbid just be plain dishonest about what she’s had done and when.

Silly cunts gonna look a right show if she’s been having fillers so soon post partum I actually can’t wait to see the state of her when EVERYTHING settles

Matt must be ready to risk at all by now.. who could blame him. Don’t get me wrong he’s a complete piece of tit too but at least he’s quiet about it. berry must be half deaf cos her mums don’t nowt but loudly show off for ads since the poor thing was born, at the expense of bonding with her… god knows what olives take on the world she’s in is. I can’t imagine the chaos, makes me shudder.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry but why is she dressed like your old auntie has raided Ann Summers for a ‘saucy 80’s style’ hen party 🙈🙈🙈

IMG_2288.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
The ONLY fashion/styling advice anyone should take off it is if you wanted inspo for a "Bad Taste Party" themed fancy-dress outfit - the head-piece & net veil - never ever seen likes this now & the faux Q&A's mis-spelt to itself - pure embarrassing?! 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All she gives me is tacky barmaid vibes 🤣 I just can’t unsee Sharon Mitchell in her. She actually thinks she looks like those models wearing that rank cheap looking outfit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.