Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she can go on about being careful who you go to for treatments whilst posting a photo of that bleeping lip blush disaster is just hilarious 🤣
“Im getting super natural treatments over the next few months” meaning barely experienced providers please spam me with free treatments.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It makes me laugh so much that she’s giving advice on which aesthetic practitioners to use 😂 I know Kerry from Klinique and she is amazing but she slates the likes of KHM for being aesthetic practitioners and with good reason. The irony that the likes of Kate won’t be regulated as they have no medical experience and are free to inject as they see fit whilst those who are medically trained are under tight regulations. Who would actually get their face injected by Kate? No one apparently.

Glad to see that Berry’s 2 weeks of hell are over though and Kate can have a glow up now she’s no longer breast feeding 🤥 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She has not been slagging people off for using cheap Botox when she herself was offering cheap Botox she had to advertise as b’tox. She insults her followers intelligence daily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She has not been slagging people off for using cheap Botox when she herself was offering cheap Botox she had to advertise as b’tox. She insults her followers intelligence daily.
they must be pretty stupid if they are following her for any sort of inspiration.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
IMO baby B’s issues are hygiene related. I honestly don’t think KH is cleaning/sterilising the bottles correctly. Everything she does is half arsed. There’s no way that wee baby’s bottles are spotless 😞 she’s a danger to that poor baby. Ditch the prep machine and go back to basics. Oh, and learn how to position her safely when you’re feeding the poor soul 😤
Yeah I agree troll. I cant believe how much powder is put in the machine 2578 weeks before the baby was born.
If she didn't know you should remove and wash the rings, there's no hope for any of them tbf.

Reactions: 19
I just can’t get over the video of her from a few weeks back of her manhandling Berry as of Berry was a doll

Reactions: 12
It’s more of an insult to herself 😂
---
Yeah I agree troll. I cant believe how much powder is put in the machine 2578 weeks before the baby was born.
If she didn't know you should remove and wash the rings, there's no hope for any of them tbf.
It’s been said before but how did she not know this when Berry is her second baby? She’s basically admitting to never cleaning Olive’s bottles correctly 😳 I bet she ‘cleans’ Berry’s dummies by sucking them herself 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Serious-ish question - does Kate have learning difficulties?
As someone who knows a bit about learning difficulties I would say no - I'd say a very low IQ combined with lack of education and a massive Karen attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
This pic makes my tummy turn.....what if the dog is startled and jumps, walks, runs....she's got no control of that pram/baby anything could happen!!!

Any why is the baby enclosed with the big covering? Let her get some air!
That pram is awful but marginally better than a doona!
What is that uniform it’s hideous in black & white so can only imagine what it’s like in colour 🤢

Reactions: 19
Looooong time lurker, I actually found Truff as a result of Tattle as I read her thread when I was bored one day and had to witness her for myself! She's a shocker isn't she!

How she can cry about the baby being so poorly whilst simultaneously booking a Botox consultation absolutely astounds me...

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Are her followers dropping? Who has social blade to see the numbers?

She’s painful to watch. I don’t have kids but surely you shouldn’t hold a 4 week old baby like that when you feed them???? Can she not just hold her properly if she’s struggling with feeds?

She slurs her words like she’s on something it makes me so uneasy.

Reactions: 25
Why not film that instagram story when the baby is settled asleep in her crib? I’ve never understood these ‘content creators’ or ‘influenzas’ that try doing something else at the same time as recording and act all chaotic like you have ample amount of time to film a few second clip wait until you don’t have your hands full. She could of waited five minutes and fed that baby properly put her down then filmed that story the bleeping ape

Reactions: 26
These probiotic drops here are an absolute godsend. Babies aren’t born with much gut flora, and this is what can cause allergy like symptoms and colic as their tummies are just so delicate.
It’s going back a long time now, but one of my bespokes had horrendous colic, tummy issues and projectile vomiting. I cut out dairy and all sorts out of my diet because I was BF but nothing worked.
An Aussie mate of mine recommended these drops as they were really common there, and within a few days I had a totally different baby.

If any of your baby trolls are suffering with colic then definitely give these a go

IMG_0230.jpeg

Reactions: 7
This pic makes my tummy turn.....what if the dog is startled and jumps, walks, runs....she's got no control of that pram/baby anything could happen!!!

Any why is the baby enclosed with the big covering? Let her get some air!
Olives eye bags must be bad if she’s whacked the black and white filter on. Poor kid looks harassed
---
These probiotic drops here are an absolute godsend. Babies aren’t born with much gut flora, and this is what can cause allergy like symptoms and colic as their tummies are just so delicate.
It’s going back a long time now, but one of my bespokes had horrendous colic, tummy issues and projectile vomiting. I cut out dairy and all sorts out of my diet because I was BF but nothing worked.
An Aussie mate of mine recommended these drops as they were really common there, and within a few days I had a totally different baby.

If any of your baby trolls are suffering with colic then definitely give these a go

View attachment 2882872
How are all these professional mas not running a mile from the half wit? She must have somet about her to keep getting collabs, albeit naff ones, but still.

Reactions: 14
Do we think that Olive is staying on in her current ‘nursey’ into the primary school? Weird that there’s been no mention of Olives primary place, I appreciate that she’s been in hospital for three days 🤥 but if she’s mentioning her glow up journey then I thought she may have time to mention something so important 🤔

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.