Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big pat on the slab back to our girl @Fluffyducks for this corker of a winning thread title. Your B perfect Chroma is in the post troll ✉

The previous thread did get a little bit mumsnet and while we wouldn't normally indulge in repetitive posts about a person's parenting style, trolls are becoming concerned and rightly so.

Following elderberries discharge from hospital Kate was ever so dramatic about the whole experience and updated Instagram with a mostly illiterate post. Because when your newborn 'stops breathing' strangers on the internet must always be top priority. Well we see where Kate's priorities lie here with these pictures submitted by @Glittercandy12 showing that Kate turned her like count on once she seen them validation likes where coming in thick and fast
Screenshot_20240410_150030_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240410_150036_Samsung Internet.jpg

As well as creaming her knickers off reactions from strangers on the internet, Kate did what any mother would do on the day of her baby's discharge from hospital, and got on the ale. Interestingly, this wasn't posted to Instagram because she has to have her followers be of the impression that they're still in hospital and it's all very serious. A clever troll found this little gem on Snapchat though 👀 nothing gets past us top trolls Katie Jane 🫡
Screenshot_20240410_151151_Samsung Internet.jpg

And rather than keep her baby home after she was hospitalised because she 'stopped breathing', the next day the Make-ups where stomping round the marine lake. And despite them having PTSD from this medical emergency, they where comfortable with Mulberry being completely out of view behind a pram apron, very confident that their newborn wouldn't suddenly 'stop breathing' again
Screenshot_20240410_152543_Samsung Internet.jpg

And on the subject of PTSD, I'm not sure if trolls are aware of this brand new information because I know myself that I haven't read the latest medical journals. But did you know that apparently PTSD can now be self diagnosed at a day post traumatic event? No. Me neither.
Screenshot_20240410_150327_Samsung Internet.jpg

On the subject of not letting anybody hold Blueberry anymore .....
Screenshot_20240410_145850_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240410_151403_Samsung Internet.jpg

Awkward 😬

Anyhooooooo,

As I said earlier, trolls are becoming concerned about Kates parenting which is why it's been discussed at such great length on the previous thread. I think the main worry is the fact that Blackberry has got the biggest dummy known to man constantly shoved down her throat, completely blocking off her ability to breathe through her nose all for the 💫 asfetik 💫
Screenshot_20240410_151139_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240410_150421_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240410_150239_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240410_150111_Samsung Internet.jpg

It would appear that this unexpected week long (2 day) hospital admittance played havoc with Easter leaving poor little Olive so deprived 😢 Despite her being out at an easter party with a family member on Saturday then following that, grabbing at the donated easter eggs for the seriously ill children hospitalised over Easter from a very intimidated easter bunny, it would appear that they where home in time for easter. So she missed out on nothing... whereas the genuinely sick kids missed out on the easter gifts that the make ups scavved from the donations 🤢
Screenshot_20240410_151759_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240410_150950_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240410_150903_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240410_150729_Samsung Internet.jpg

We seen they grabbed the easter bunny for a photo for the gram
Screenshot_20240410_150958_Samsung Internet.jpg

That poor bunny looks proper intimidated and now I know why... Kate told us herself. Her daughter is a grock!
Screenshot_20240410_150519_Samsung Internet.jpg

Charming way to describe your petite tanned daughter with the highlighted locks 🙄

As I mentioned earlier about truffle tits dramatising the whole hospital stay...
Screenshot_20240410_152340_Samsung Internet.jpg

"Berry was let off the machine for the first time in days".....
She went into hospital on Thursday. This picture of her holding Berry minus machines was taken on Friday. They where home Saturday 🤯

The math ain't mathing hunnay!

So now the twits are in their stay at home era with their self diagnosed PTSD, they've turned to Olive to provide the entertainment for when daddy DIY comes in from a full day's graft to eat his scran sat on his daughters bed. So wholesome 😌
Screenshot_20240410_152414_Samsung Internet.jpg

I guess her staying at home era also means more free time to get on the ale while responsible for minors. With one of them being known to 'stop breathing'
Screenshot_20240410_152256_Samsung Internet.jpg

Staying at home era also means lecturing your followers to turn off their televisions and play a bloody board game while your television is blatantly switched on in the background... the idiocy is strong with this one
Screenshot_20240410_150152_Samsung Internet.jpg

Staying at home era means less content... so what's a mother to do? Of course, let's make a big song and dance about the new baby having something seriously wrong with it 🥳 Because a bit of colic and mild milk rash just doesn't cut it in the hun world. So panic stations are go, time to swing the poor kid around manically while ranting about her potentially suffering from tongue tie, lactose intolerance, CMPA etc etc. And these conditions are just not spoken about enough so here comes guru Kate with her fountain of knowledge as a result of the medical degree she has that we've seen absolutely no proof of. Because she knows best
Screenshot_20240410_151050_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240410_145816_Samsung Internet.jpg

Credit to @BBC1HD for the spot the difference pictures... I'm struggling to find a single one!

Anyhow, that brings me to the end of my Ted talk. And if I haven't credited a troll in anything that's because I don't follow trends, I don't give a tit about what people think and I will create threads in my own way. Thankyou 😘

But just before I sign off the mumsnet thread, I do have to credit our star of the show @Tomi2015 who yet again came in with something totally irrelevant to the thread and stole the fuckin show 👏 🤣
Screenshot_20240410_150438_Samsung Internet.jpg

Catch him Derry 🦇

💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Big pat on the slab back to our girl @Fluffyducks for this corker of a winning thread title. Your B perfect Chroma is in the post troll ✉

The previous thread did get a little bit mumsnet and while we wouldn't normally indulge in repetitive posts about a person's parenting style, trolls are becoming concerned and rightly so.

Following elderberries discharge from hospital Kate was ever so dramatic about the whole experience and updated Instagram with a mostly illiterate post. Because when your newborn 'stops breathing' strangers on the internet must always be top priority. Well we see where Kate's priorities lie here with these pictures submitted by @Glittercandy12 showing that Kate turned her like count on once she seen them validation likes where coming in thick and fast View attachment 2869849
View attachment 2869848
As well as creaming her knickers off reactions from strangers on the internet, Kate did what any mother would do on the day of her baby's discharge from hospital, and got on the ale. Interestingly, this wasn't posted to Instagram because she has to have her followers be of the impression that they're still in hospital and it's all very serious. A clever troll found this little gem on Snapchat though 👀 nothing gets past us top trolls Katie Jane 🫡
View attachment 2869856
And rather than keep her baby home after she was hospitalised because she 'stopped breathing', the next day the Make-ups where stomping round the marine lake. And despite them having PTSD from this medical emergency, they where comfortable with Mulberry being completely out of view behind a pram apron, very confident that their newborn wouldn't suddenly 'stop breathing' again
View attachment 2869863
And on the subject of PTSD, I'm not sure if trolls are aware of this brand new information because I know myself that I haven't read the latest medical journals. But did you know that apparently PTSD can now be self diagnosed at a day post traumatic event? No. Me neither.
View attachment 2869874
On the subject of not letting anybody hold Blueberry anymore .....
View attachment 2869877
View attachment 2869881
Awkward 😬

Anyhooooooo,

As I said earlier, trolls are becoming concerned about Kates parenting which is why it's been discussed at such great length on the previous thread. I think the main worry is the fact that Blackberry has got the biggest dummy known to man constantly shoved down her throat, completely blocking off her ability to breathe through her nose all for the 💫 asfetik 💫
View attachment 2869892View attachment 2869893
View attachment 2869895
View attachment 2869897

It would appear that this unexpected week long (2 day) hospital admittance played havoc with Easter leaving poor little Olive so deprived 😢 Despite her being out at an easter party with a family member on Saturday then following that, grabbing at the donated easter eggs for the seriously ill children hospitalised over Easter from a very intimidated easter bunny, it would appear that they where home in time for easter. So she missed out on nothing... whereas the genuinely sick kids missed out on the easter gifts that the make ups scavved from the donations 🤢
View attachment 2869911View attachment 2869913View attachment 2869915
View attachment 2869917

We seen they grabbed the easter bunny for a photo for the gram
View attachment 2869921
That poor bunny looks proper intimidated and now I know why... Kate told us herself. Her daughter is a grock!
View attachment 2869926

Charming way to describe your petite tanned daughter with the highlighted locks 🙄

As I mentioned earlier about truffle tits dramatising the whole hospital stay...
View attachment 2869933

"Berry was let off the machine for the first time in days".....
She went into hospital on Thursday. This picture of her holding Berry minus machines was taken on Friday. They where home Saturday 🤯

The math ain't mathing hunnay!

So now the twits are in their stay at home era with their self diagnosed PTSD, they've turned to Olive to provide the entertainment for when daddy DIY comes in from a full day's graft to eat his scran sat on his daughters bed. So wholesome 😌
View attachment 2869944
I guess her staying at home era also means more free time to get on the ale while responsible for minors. With one of them being known to 'stop breathing'
View attachment 2869948

Staying at home era also means lecturing your followers to turn off their televisions and play a bloody board game while your television is blatantly switched on in the background... the idiocy is strong with this one
View attachment 2869958
Staying at home era means less content... so what's a mother to do? Of course, let's make a big song and dance about the new baby having something seriously wrong with it 🥳 Because a bit of colic and mild milk rash just doesn't cut it in the hun world. So panic stations are go, time to swing the poor kid around manically while ranting about her potentially suffering from tongue tie, lactose intolerance, CMPA etc etc. And these conditions are just not spoken about enough so here comes guru Kate with her fountain of knowledge as a result of the medical degree she has that we've seen absolutely no proof of. Because she knows best
View attachment 2869960
View attachment 2869962
Credit to @BBC1HD for the spot the difference pictures... I'm struggling to find a single one!

Anyhow, that brings me to the end of my Ted talk. And if I haven't credited a troll in anything that's because I don't follow trends, I don't give a tit about what people think and I will create threads in my own way. Thankyou 😘

But just before I sign off the mumsnet thread, I do have to credit our star of the show @Tomi2015 who yet again came in with something totally irrelevant to the thread and stole the fuckin show 👏 🤣
View attachment 2869981
Catch him Derry 🦇

💀💀💀

The best recaps hahahaha 💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe the way this big buffoon is lashing wee dangleberry around poor kids got no chance. Babies asleep and she wants to prod her with dummies and swing her about like an empty carrier bag

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Quoting from the previous thread!

I wonder exactly what their qualifications are and where they received them? I’d be interested to know
Exactly!
I’ve been training to be a Michelin chef for the past 30 years, doesn’t mean I am one! (Cooking for my kids 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well in Kate’s world a paramedic is a bleeping fertility expert so anything goes I suppose! I’m off to do some spinal surgery because I’ve used a back roller a few times

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a recap! I salute you Birko! I salute you…

Kates read it and said to Mary “why are they saying catch him Berry?”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Quoting from the previous thread!

I wonder exactly what their qualifications are and where they received them? I’d be interested to know
You mean just saying she has “qualifications” isn’t enough?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You mean just saying she has “qualifications” isn’t enough?!
They’re always “fully qualified” aren’t they…yet no proof of said qualifications is ever given. “am qualified in breast milk from the university of snake oil”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Had a nosy at the page for the infant feeding person - I had support from our local feeding team (council service) and this woman seems to be the freelance equivalent - it's essentially support for breastfeeding, because you don't really need much guidance to make up a bottle (unless you're Truff obvs but we know she resides in a Very Special Category all of her own). So if her GP has in fact told her to pack in breastfeeding, she should have no need of this support person. She wrecks my head.

Reactions: 26
I’m not sure any GP would tell you to stop breast feeding.
Would they not say you can continue but you need to cut dairy from your diet.
Probably can’t live without her 2500 calorie starbucks so she’s patched that idea straight away.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.