Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a thing called munchausen by internet but it’s about people presenting themselves as being unwell and with one illness after another, joining support groups and getting sympathy and attention. There must be munchausen by proxy by internet for cases of parents putting there kids through unnecessary testing and illness journeys etc.

Reactions: 24
Munchausen by social media.
Thread suggestion 😅

Has she not thought that it’s probably not an allergy in fact that she had the prep machine filled with formula before Berry’s head was engaged in her pelvis. Or that it could be she’s chopping and changing the formula all over the place. Or the fact the poor kid is 4 weeks old and hasn’t spent a solid day indoors and if she has she’s been passed round to anybody and everyone 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Matt will be cumming in his little kecks. He loves a free Sunday roast doesn’t he?
Just spat my tea out!!!! 😂😂😂 feel like bleaching the mental image out of my brain!

Poor Berry, it genuinely is horrible when you know something’s bothering them but can’t figure out what and everything takes time - it’s stressful. But the fact she’s not even watching Berry feed is plain weird, and I was always under the impression if they had CMPA they wouldn’t happily take a feed whereas she looks as content as you can be when you’re being held like a blag Chanel clutch in your Mum’s paws. She’s probably in need of some probiotics and to stop chopping and changing milks and free bottles and just give it a couple of weeks to let her settle.
Let’s face it she just wants to rush through this because it’s agg having a baby that’s unsettled and it’ll stop her carting her around everywhere, even more so if her milk is tricky to make up, she might actually need to stay in the house or have a routine that works around the baby rather than “raising her their way” and dragging her here there and everywhere. Cannot for the life of me understand why you’d put your precious baby through an unnecessary blood test when the slightest bit of actual research clearly tells you it won’t help.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When my middle one had to have prescribed formula it stunk and was a nightmare to prepare! Also on the topic of weaning we were told that the chance of having other allergies was strong and we had to be really careful. She's going to be fuming if she does have an allergy because those free meals that they are blagging will become few and far between if one of the party has an allergy!!

It's funny how she only mentioned the family member/person close to her when one of her followers commented on her post!

Also why does she move the baby around like she's a gorilla in a zoo?! I have never just held any of mine with one hand or fed them facing away from me especially if they were apparently projectile vomiting and struggling to feed!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s a c u next Tuesday. Everytime I see her, I want to punch the screen. Hold your baby properly!!! She has trouble feeding so I will prop her like a ball on my gut! She is unbelievable. Doesn’t deserve a baby
---
Getting Botox-

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My daughter has been in Alder Hey numerous times for a heart condition which was operated on there. If we were in and some 3 year old, healthy kid was running around because their mum wanted pictures of them in a hospital, my fists would be flying.

Stop taking your healthy child to the hospital because you can’t bear being alone with your fiancé and because you want pictures for content!!!
My child was admitted when she was small for something very minor but I was surprised that we were on a ward with children who were very poorly. I wouldn’t have dreamt of taking my other child, it’s inappropriate and inconsiderate.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Actually no bleeping words! The health visitor needs to give her bollocking! No wonder children growing up today have no nurture…

when she says private- no private doctor would be testing a month old baby! Its bleeping St John’s paramedic John! Imagining some fella winging it!

Imagine being Niaomi seeing this shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That baby should be sitting up straight, having a few mins of milk, be winded, then all again. Slowly and carefully.
She literally cannot even be arsed to feed her. Poor baby.
Makes you wonder how the duck she was supposedly “breast feeding” the poor kid. I know her tits have gone to the dogs but is she the literal ‘ can you tie them in a knot? can you tie them in a bow?’ Woman from the song? She must have lobbed them over berry’s shoulder then round in to the poor buggers gob??!!!! Must have tits like a child entertainers balloon? She’s never looking at the child. I wish kids weren’t involved cos otherwise I’d say she deserves all the misery in the world. Also, didn’t she do a collaboration with Randox - aren’t they an allergy testing company? Probably wildly wrong but apart from Caramella joke shop outfits she doesn’t practice what she shills does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fuming with the Ad for revitalash, that stuff is amazing but pricey, so glad I’ve given uk lash ago. Also, Klinique better not be giving her a freebie 😠

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Just an FYI for anyone who is experiencing the same…

Baby Pickle has had horrendous colic and we’ve been trying to find the cause, as they say colic is a symptom of something. After trying several different things and the usual colief/dentinox/co lactose/gripe water, our GP put him on a hypoallergenic formula as they were querying CMPA. I was devastated as I was breastfeeding and the formula was disgusting, I honestly don’t know how he drank it. It caused horrific nappy rash as it was so acidic and done duck all for his symptoms, took him off it after 4 days. We paid private for an assessment and it turned out he had severe posterior tongue tie. This caused a shallow latch which meant he was gulping air when feeding causing the colic. He also has tension in his little body due to the forceps during delivery. He’s booked in with a cranial osteopath next week but is already 95% better after the procedure 2 days ago and is back on mummy’s milk. 🩵

Katie Jane will be made up not having to pay for formula, she’s rotten to the core! #readthewiki
Completely off-topic but cranial osteopaths are like magic - BabyGoth saw one, they found tension in his neck and back, and the improvement in his sleep and crying after 2 sessions was amazing. All the love, hope it goes well.

And as for Truff... First she needed to know her section date the day after she had a positive test, now she needs to know by Friday what's wrong with her baby - never come across someone so impatient. And I've done a stint working in customer service.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So 3 things? 1, Why has she taken that poor child that’s so ‘desperately ill’ food shopping when the simp took them to work while she went for a bleeping massage or whatever the duck it was? Could he not have stayed at home while fat kecks went to Aldi. 2, Postpatrum? Dumbass, 3, there’s no way she’s getting in them knickers and bra! Imagine her sauntering into the bedroom, heavy breathing, sweating after hoisting herself into them trying to seduce Mary 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The way she’s feeding that baby is awful. She’s a shocking mother god help them kids

Reactions: 26
Matt will be cumming in his little kecks. He loves a free Sunday roast doesn’t he?
💀 💀 💀

Cremated
---
Asking for a friend 😜

what does it entail to have a passion for weaning? 🫤
Probably just having the kind of personality that hates having to pay for formula and spend time making up bottles, for their desperately wanted Rainbow Baby, and would prefer to drag a 6-month-old to a restaurant for a #gifted meal, order them 4 courses and call it baby-led weaning 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.