Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These probiotic drops here are an absolute godsend. Babies aren’t born with much gut flora, and this is what can cause allergy like symptoms and colic as their tummies are just so delicate.
It’s going back a long time now, but one of my bespokes had horrendous colic, tummy issues and projectile vomiting. I cut out dairy and all sorts out of my diet because I was BF but nothing worked.
An Aussie mate of mine recommended these drops as they were really common there, and within a few days I had a totally different baby.

If any of your baby trolls are suffering with colic then definitely give these a go

View attachment 2882872
Is this the new professional ma hope they do a live together think that was the funniest night ever

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She cannot sit still and just look after the brand new baby can she? She's allegedly very unwell, struggles with feeding which babies need every few hours giving you precious little time when they're as young, yet in the space of one morning she's managed to head off for an attempt to glow up (despite already having amazing skin! 🙄) and have a coil fitted all fitted around this ill baby. Wouldn't you just cancel everything til you had settled into life with an upset baby and things calmed down? She's risking that babies health all for her own selfish needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
DD-Silver-Back loves unwell babies, they're the "best best" for it's likes/drama-laden content and grifting for yet more ill-gotten freebies?! 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Still bleeding and in granny knickers yesterday but getting a coil today, she’s a bleeping medical marvel is our Kate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Looooong time lurker, I actually found Truff as a result of Tattle as I read her thread when I was bored one day and had to witness her for myself! She's a shocker isn't she!

How she can cry about the baby being so poorly whilst simultaneously booking a Botox consultation absolutely astounds me...
Exactly along with her ptsd also dont forget! I never left my house for a year after my birth trauma still today suffer with terrible anxiety but not as bad as it was! Not once did i think 4 weeks postpartum booking botox getting on the ale going about my business while telling internet strangers i had ptsd 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God help the people she's sat with at the wedding, can you imagine what she'll tell them 😬 they'll be downing the shots before the starter is served

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interesting she’s had a coil fitted as my friend got told she needed to have her first period first (when bottle feeding) or 8 weeks pp if breastfeeding!

Reactions: 13
Interesting she’s had a coil fitted as my friend got told she needed to have her first period first (when bottle feeding) or 8 weeks pp if breastfeeding!
The GP/Nurse is probably already aware of who she is and is doing her bit for the planet to make sure she doesn’t reproduce again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
IMG_2824.jpeg

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she wore something like this to nan in the windows funeral yano. That’s how fucked in the head she is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
A make up ad where she is filtered to duck!!!??

(she still looks like a pig in lipstick though)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not only is she hemorrhaging followers, she's also deleting posts. -34 media today 🤔
Screenshot_20240418_220228_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.