Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2886573View attachment 2886575
Feed your baby properly you bleeping baboon get sat up get her upright stop letting her drink air you neglectful fucker😩
And also should a 4 week old newborn really be going 8.5 hours for a feed?
I’d be worried!!
This is really not right, my midwife told me with my 2nd to let him sleep at night unless he woke to feed, once he'd regained his birth weight - I didnt't feel right doing that until he was more like 3 months! He's nearly 6 months and only just going 8 hours through the night after a dream feed!

Plus baby Barry is tiny and someone else posted a few days ago sge hadn't even put on a pound since birth! If she's dropping centiles, I would be sticking rigidly to feeding every 3 hours a day and 4 minimum at night until her weight picks up. Kate is terrible mother, I have been there with 2 kids with bad CMPA and silent reflux, the way she is feeding that baby is dreadful, no wonder she's so uncomfortable!!

I bet she's not winding her properly and keeping her upright after feeding either - my first had such bad CMPA he developed a feeding aversion and had to be tube fed for milk from 4-18 months. It was absolute hell on earth and as you can imagine, our 'weaning journey' was terrible, he barely ate anything until well over 1 - can you imagine Truff trying to cope with something like that?!

She absolutely enrages me, I'm normally a lurker on this thread but the milk allergy stuff is sending me!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She thinks a baby sleeping through is an achievement and good parenting, maybe a 4 year old but not a newborn, she’s such an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t think all that filler would have been cheap either, and I’d be surprised if Kerry gave her it for free.
The fact she’s turned up for that appointment, knowing she was vlogging it, with one eyelash in her head and the grease that is in that hair has made me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My baby is a few months old and both the midwives and health visitor have still said whilst she’s classed as newborn to not go longer than 4 hours if possible. That’s even though she’s gained weight. She can go slightly longer in the night now but it’s always best to feed at least every 4-5 hours, which my baby does naturally. It seems odd that at an even younger age the baby wouldn’t be asking for food, their tummies are so tiny they empty and fill quickly. She’s been saying she sleeps through from just a few days old I can’t see how that’s good for such a tiny baby. The way she feeds her is awful, poor little thing. Propped up uncomfortably with barely any milk in the teat, her mum never looking at her just at her phone. Feeding my baby is one of my favourite times as she’s always looking at me and it feels like a lovely moment just us two.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s as simple as …. Would an adult lay down to eat their tea or have a drink? No. So why a baby Kate? And one that supposedly has alllll these problems ? Hold her upright in your arms like your supposed to hold a baby and feed her bleeping properly it’s like the most basic skill a mother should know

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The one thing I loved with my children was holding them close and feeding them, I used to spend the whole time staring into their eyes and looking at their button nose or watching the way their littles mouths moved. It's what mums do. We are fascinated by our children. She's not a mum, she just birthed that baby and decided to let it fend for itself. There are ZERO pics of her holding her baby. Even when Olive came to meet the baby, the baby was in the cot and Kate was filming the meeting (even if someone was also filming it). She is a very very poor excuse of a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Why is she starving that baby for 8 hours lmao mother of the year there

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'll bet the baby doesn't sleep 8hrs, the honey monster wants us to think she's got the perfect baby who does everything way before the textbooks (that she ignores) says, a bit like Trolive being a child genius.

Reactions: 20
The way she feeds Beryl is awful, i loved nothing more than cuddling my baby and feeding her her bottle. I hated it when visitors come over and expected to hold and sometimes give her a bottle too because i wanted to hold her all of the time to bond with my precious little bundle of joy.
Shes deffo just had Beryl for likes and engagement and her showcasing everything just shows the world what an absolute shite ma she is. Vile skank.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Soooo wildly predictable - and it's back round again to shilling "Strawberry Moose" tan again - the ONLY moose in that post is the mf-moron typing faux Q&A's to itself - as that's clearly it's top priority rather than actually focussing on the 2 Messiah's?!🙈🙉🙊 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s also no chance that baby has CMPA or even silent reflux if she’s sleeping 8hrs stretch sorry but she’s not. Shes probably stuffed full and trying to digest her bespoke milk that’s full of thickener which is exhausting to try and digest so she’s sleeping longer stretches. I still don’t like sharing my 2yo with other people & love that he still wants a bottle in my arms before he goes to sleep. She had Berry because she wanted a sibling for Olive, couple of years they can entertain each other in a beach club while Ma and Pa get on the ale.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She reminds me of a girl I was in hospital when I had my second bespoke. The midwives moved me into the ward with her from the side room and asked if I would mind keeping an eye on her as she clearly had learning difficulties… The first thing I witnessed was her lobbing her tit out over the crib to breastfeed the baby without picking it up…. Truff is only marginally better with the way she mishandles Barry.

“Raising our kids our way” STFU you stupid witch. Everyone is entitled to make decisions on how to raise their children, but that doesn’t mean that you should skip the basics of parenting. She throws that phrase out just to try and deflect from the constructive criticism she gets, showing once again how ignorant she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She prob wasn’t sleep so Bezza won’t get a look in with food. Also prob thinks it’s a flex being a ‘dot’

I hope the midwife tears a strip off her!

Reactions: 12
She prob wasn’t sleep so Bezza won’t get a look in with food. Also prob thinks it’s a flex being a ‘dot’

I hope the midwife tears a strip off her!
I think most services are just so stretched these days that so long as she pays lip service and the baby looks clean, she's probably OK. The midwife / health visitor may make a note, but as we've seen, crappy parents fall through the cracks.

Reactions: 18
That poor baby and everyone, everyone, who knows her is failing her. Matt, Meryl, Matts family, Kate’s friends are all allowing and enabling this. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

It’s not even funny anymore, it’s like watching child neglect in real time.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 2886572

Bonding with her baby .... 🤣 its so clear she did all this for content and is now fucked.
That's a Paris filter if ever I saw one #notevenaparis
---
My baby is a few months old and both the midwives and health visitor have still said whilst she’s classed as newborn to not go longer than 4 hours if possible. That’s even though she’s gained weight. She can go slightly longer in the night now but it’s always best to feed at least every 4-5 hours, which my baby does naturally. It seems odd that at an even younger age the baby wouldn’t be asking for food, their tummies are so tiny they empty and fill quickly. She’s been saying she sleeps through from just a few days old I can’t see how that’s good for such a tiny baby. The way she feeds her is awful, poor little thing. Propped up uncomfortably with barely any milk in the teat, her mum never looking at her just at her phone. Feeding my baby is one of my favourite times as she’s always looking at me and it feels like a lovely moment just us two.
Absolutely - I breastfed BabyGoth and was told not to expect a full night's sleep for the foreseeable future, and, if he didn't wake after around 4 hours, to wake him up and at least try to get him to take a feed. Every baby is slightly different but I don't think they're expected to sleep a full night (6-8 hours) until at least 6 months,they just can't hold enough food in their little belly to sustain them that long.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i believe her about the baby sleeping through already - would you want to wake up every few hours if you knew kate would be there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Feel like I see her stories now and I'm just taking mental notes of all the tit stuff she does I won't do woth my second born in a few months.....then I realise I wouldn't do all that anyway cos I'm a normal human who actually likes her kids and doesn't care about instagram.
She's honestly wild that she thinks sitting the 4 week old up like that to feed her is normal. I get mum guilt if I don't watch my 2 year old eating never mind a new born 😂
Well said 👏
I hate the fact gormless people look at instagram and get influenced by absolute shysters, con merchants and shite parents
Whether it’s never handling their new baby properly or talking tit about their children 24/7 whilst also filming them and treating them as a commodity to be sold for freebies I hate the thought that even one person thinks that bleeping waste of oxygen has a valid opinion about anything other than crisps

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.