Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe that if my new born baby was as ill as she is making out, I would not give a tit about my followers on insta. She can not bare getting attention!

‘I have a sleeping baby, Olive and dog’ STOP bleeping FILMING THEN AND LET THEM SLEEP YOU GORILLA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If your kid is as sick as she says I certainly wouldn’t be asking a load of strangers on the internet for advice. I’d be banging on every medical door for help until someone listened.
but then again, that wouldn’t uk the insta engagement, wrongun 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her pathological need for validation from strangers is quite something. Yawn to the 'Baby Allergy Journey'.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve got nearly a whole thread to catch up on, but why in gods name does she have to make this about her? One selfish bleep.

and once again seeking validation and advise from red neck Tia Maria of ButtFuck, Arizona, over the NHS staff dedicated to her childs care at Alder Hey! Well done you bleeping moron

has she turned the likes on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve got nearly a whole thread to catch up on, but why in gods name does she have to make this about her? One selfish bleep.

and once again seeking validation and advise from red neck Tia Maria of ButtFuck, Arizona, over the NHS staff dedicated to her childs care at Alder Hey! Well done you bleeping moron

has she turned the likes on?
But she doesn’t care what anyone else thinks does she!

and no likes on yet but I’m sure once it hits an acceptable amount they’ll be on

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So they have been in hospital twice now, once because the baby stopped breathing and once because she googled an illness and decided she had it. So what does she die. Go for reiki and daddy DJ takes the kids TO WORK with him!!! Are this pair for real?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
We all knew she'd never cope with 2 kids. This proves it. She needs drama, but it's harder with 2 kids.

Reactions: 35
Kate getting her bespoke karma, this is what happens when your ungrateful “9 months of hell” I do feel sorry for poor little bez but couldn’t be happier that truffle tits is having a hard time as a momma of two, bet she will still drag the poor baby to the wedding let’s hope she’s not pissed up to her eye balls incase of any emergencies!

Reactions: 34
We all knew she'd never cope with 2 kids. This proves it. She needs drama, but it's harder with 2 kids.
She could cope better tho if she stayed at home and put the phone down for 5 mins!

Also why is Olaf not at school/nursery?

Reactions: 28
My 2nd had pyloric stenosis and trust me I wasn't out drinking or doing anything apart from cleaning up projectile vomiting, going back and forwards to hospital whilst out of my mind with worry. I was told to keep breastfeeding but to eliminate dairy from my diet as they thought it was CMPA and then failure to thrive. It wasn't until we refused to leave the hospital that they agreed to do a ultrasound and blood gases and then they found out her pyloric muscle has completely closed over and at 6 weeks little potatoe was below her birth weight! It's usually 1st born males who have it so it was a fight to have a 2nd born who was a girl diagnosed. Also babies with Ps have reduced output of urine and poo. Kate would have been hoping for it to be PS so Berry would have needed surgery as that's the only way to fix it all for her insta family journey. Ps vomiting compared to reflux vomit is a whole other level!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm never usually up to date on this thread to comment, but what kind of bleeping fruit loop wants their child to have a problem so they can use it as content?!

LOOK AFTER YOUR CHILDREN YOU HORRIBLE WIDE LOAD! Stop recording and taking pictures of them every second, put the phone down and actually be a mother.

Its sick and twisted.

She's disgusting.

Reactions: 51
Using a baby allergy to drum up comments on her insta is a new low, even for this beast

Reactions: 31
What the duck is she whittering on about?! Baby allergy? Matt taking the kids to work with him?! Putting “thicker” in the milk. She’s mentally ill! She’ll be living her best life by the weekend at the wedding though won’t she?! Nasty, repugnant, pathetic excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 33
Never mind Berry, that kid should be called Gypsy Rose. She’s a full time crank… Matt you need your head testing not to be running off to your mums with those kids

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wow, just wow - how low can you go (and keep going it seems) - what kind of vile narc (on a supposed Make Up page) would keep choosing to lie for Likes/drama-llama and pimp it's cash-cows for sympathy and freebies?! As others have said it whiffs highly of FII (fabricated or induced illness) - and would definitely fit the profile of many parents of children that unfortunately experience this - seeking attention, Borderline Personality Disorder, seeking financial gain etc.?! Someone needs to take that phone off it/get it off soc-media ASAP 🤮

Reactions: 19
Never mind Berry, that kid should be called Gypsy Rose. She’s a full time crank… Matt you need your head testing not to be running off to your mums with those kids
I was just about to comment there’s a hint of dee dee Blanchard about her, similar looking too if you can picture Dee Dee with long blonde tape extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.