Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I'm raging today, between her and Charlotte Dawson, i posted this on her thread and if its ok, I'll post here too.
Shes rattled isn't she!?
Fucking disgrace, rainbow baby?
T.W......Try delivering one you know has passed at 29 weeks......try leaving the hospital with flowers but no baby......try and tell ME how it feels to explain, when you pop into your local shop after you should have given birth and everyone is lovely and wants to know what you had......then come back and talk about your rainbow baby..... I'm fucking fuming today.
It's a low fucking blow and insulting to me and all the other mums who have been through the trauma of a TRUTHFUL loss.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 120

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Well done to @Rothsey for the winning thread title which is an absolute cracker 🎯

Kate still appears desperate for content and with the announcements of babies all around her and her being unable to fall pregnant within the first 2 weeks, she's decided on a
🌟 fertility journey 🌟

Of course, her fertility issues probably stem from Delo using Olive as a human shield to protect himself from the sexless beast (thanks for that one @QueenBarb2) Also, her alcoholism, weight, fatty diet and smoking twirls probably contributes to it as well, but that's not something the hefferlump will ever accept

Naomi wifi head was heard on a live on tiktok referring to Kate as 'the other girl' and confirmed that there won't be anymore podcasts released. So as with everything that Kate touches, it's turned to pure turd and that's yet another person who has seen her for the vile smelly hound that she is

And her new tattoo says aLive and I won't hear any different

#stillnotmarried
#stillskint
#stillwell
#stilleditsherkid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Rothsey

VIP Member
Just had a random flashback to when she was curling her hair and she had the heat proof glove on the hand that was holding the handle… not that hand curling the hair…

oh shes a silly sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Keera

VIP Member
She doesn’t seem to get any enjoyment out of being a mother at all. So why she’s making out she’s trying so desperately to have another child is beyond me - olive seems as much of a handful as any other 2 year old (maybe more so 👀), she won’t be able to handle another newborn bespoke on top of her.
Her posts flicker between being heartbroken at her first attempt at conceiving not working and stomping down to the doctors to foghorn off at the receptionist until they tell her to get bloods and a scan, and then how much she has been mentally affected by being a mother and how naughty olive is and how much she can’t wait for half term to be over so parenting her non school aged child can stop being so overwhelming.
She’s just a miserable person with a directionless, unstructured life, a fiancé who doesn’t seem to have any genuine warmth towards her, what appear to be worrying finances, and a kid who I don’t think she’s bonded very well with from the start. And a dog who hates her

• Heart

Davena94

VIP Member
Someone said something about ivf and she went “awwww ivf? I’m having acupuncture for now see how that goes” like it’s ANYTHING similar

• Haha
  • Wow
I seen her lastnight in Manny, waddling behind all her mates who looked lovely while she looked like she’d been styled by Stevie Wonder 🤣 also she needs to invest in a bra because them flat tits were swinging left to right and nearly popping out that hole 😬

• Haha