Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but why does she sound like she’s sanding down wood while applying that tan 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Sorry but why does she sound like she’s sanding down wood while applying that tan 🤣🤣
When I said I lolled I had tears…. Sanding wood
---
In other news I feel like Kate today. My house was absolutely disgusting- however I have scrubbed it from top to bottom- dusted the lot. Feels great! It’s been like 3 weeks since I did a deep deep clean like that- not sure how she lives if I’m honest
---
Also- if she claims she’s a size 10 then so am I!
---
I think she’s pregnant- roll on the announcement- big truck O with the clear blue digital in her gob and tears from her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she seriously just say that dress does wonders for her figure 😳 I swear that bleep has reverse body dysmorphia

caramella are defo her main trolls the state of this 🤣🤣
And now she's channelling the Queen with that daft bag and old lady boots o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love it when she does a Caramella ad..makes my day 😂😂😂 that short jumpsuit thing…why does stand with legs so far apart sticking her fanny forward 😂😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Did she seriously just say that dress does wonders for her figure 😳 I swear that bleep has reverse body dysmorphia

She looks like she’s done that thing where you try a dress on but leave your trousers round your ankles so you don’t have to take your shoes off…

• Haha
Reactions: 46
“Like see them roles there, you can’t even see them”

Who’s going to tell her then?

See also:

🐫
That’s one fat fanny that. Read the wiki.
---
I can't cope with her modelling for caramella 🤮 she looks awful in every item shes tried on

Look at how this set is meant to be worn, kate resembles bugs life caterpillar 🤣View attachment 2032782

Troll! She didn’t tan her torso this morning, so she’s not going to show her ZSM belly. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s one fat fanny that. Read the wiki.
---

Troll! She didn’t tan her torso this morning, so she’s not going to show her ZSM belly. Read the wiki.
If she’s already got the outfit and knew she was modelling, why didn’t she do a proper tan, rather than a wash off which is clearly all over the clothes she’s modelling

Reactions: 9
i've got the babyliss air dryer with the different bits, I love it and ive got thick medium length hair
Thanks troll. Will check this out x
---
I tired the shark styler and didn't like it. Luckily I borrowed it from my ma.😂

Good for fine-ish hair but mine is thick and long so it didn't work well. Good old fashioned hairdryer and wand for me 🙄
Oh thanks troll! It's alot to spend if no good. Ta
---
I love her employment with Caremella. Always puts a smile on my face.

Reactions: 5
Hang on a bleeping min..

she says for this hideous jumpsuit:

“this would be gorgeous with boots if anyone’s going to see Chris Brown”

????? Am I missing something here?? 🥴🥴👀👀👀

D91D708A-DD28-4A12-8936-0359322720D8.jpeg

Has 9 toes started off a jumpsuit and space boots concert trend? You wear a jumpsuit and boots then list them on eBay/depop whilst still wearing on the journey home from the concert?? 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hang on a bleeping min..

she says for this hideous jumpsuit:

“this would be gorgeous with boots if anyone’s going to see Chris Brown”

????? Am I missing something here?? 🥴🥴👀👀👀

View attachment 2032931

Has 9 toes started off a jumpsuit and space boots concert trend? You wear a jumpsuit and boots then list them on eBay/depop whilst still wearing on the journey home from the concert?? 🤣🥴
Whyyyyyyy would anyone want to go out looking like they're wearing a wetsuit? A grey wetsuit at that. With those trainers too :ROFLMAO:
---
She needs to contact the shoe scam club she advertises and get a pair of these
59839976-2937-43E5-BB69-BA69EFBD5285.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Just laughed OUT LOUD HAHAHAHAHAA WHAT THE bleeping HELL IS THAT OUTFIT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.