Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scd1991

VIP Member
How is that child still not swimming, she’s had more lessons than I’ve had posts on tattle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45

UserBums1234

Mrs and Mr Delamere to be? She’s so self obsessed she had to put the Mrs first. Surely it should be Mr and “Mrs Delamere to be”. The way it’s written looks like he is changing his surname. Very pedantic rant, I know. But she puts herself first above everything.

• Haha
  • Heart

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Everything she posts on her make up page should be private… but then I realised how would she get likes and bragging rights if she did that.
That said I need a 7pm Sunday rant, haven’t had one of those for a while.
I miss the red rant days of nonsense 😂
I also can’t believe I joined this thread in 2020 lockdown and it was on #6 and nearly 3 years later, she’s on #180 - nearly 9000 pages! 😳

• Heart
  • Wow

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I wonder if any of these insta huns would go out and build a snowman with their kids if they couldn't film it for insta 🤔

I think not

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I'd love to see a collage of all her brides with the exact same cakey orange face hanging off lashes and bronze eyeshadow. The last few weirdos booking her would cancel if they realised it's just an identical look for everyone.
I seen the pallette she uses advertised on BridezByKHM
20230306_184037.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

gigi_93

VIP Member
She’s absolutely shapeless. No arse no waist no hips no tits. Just straight up and down like a choc ice

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Davena94

VIP Member
So funny how someone said on here a while back why doesn’t she wear a smart black blazer for work instead of slobby jumpers and ever since she’s worn that blazer to every makeup job hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

gigi_93

VIP Member
Needs to be a thread on the things that birthed your fella’s kids because I could write a fucking essay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Just scored 5 goals in one game for man city, he’s nearing God like status at the etihad, maybe truff can rent herself out as a look a like for parties! 😂
Hahahahahahahahahaha

I’ve just had visions of her and OHD appearing in a cloud of fart at the doorway of a party, pausing for a second to itch their arses & running full stomp after a ball in matching Man City kits.

the DJ stopping the music so that Mini Ghost Haaland could shout “Elo, Murder Body!” while handing out cold scrambled egg And then of course the attention is brought back to KHM (FYI) who’s trying her best to do headers in people’s personal space while they eat chicken legs and cheese on sticks

• Haha
Reactions: 41