Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah eh trolls. I had to nip into home and Bargains in Maghull after swimming (my bespoke wears a normal costume, wears a cap, goggles and I don't FLIM it..FYI!)
So I'm grabbing something from the shelves, I drop it, it landed on the bottom shelf and bloody broke this case.....a bleeping make up case by our KHM. I just had to laugh. You're welcome KHM. As I tried to fix it (it was the flimsiest thing ever)..
I picked the label up and another spelling mistake.....CENTER.....! Last I checked we spell as Centre?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Considering she doesnt like tan that goes patchy… zoom in and look at her neck and chest?
and the state of thatreat… she’s a bleeping scruff…

Thread suggestion: big fish, little fish, Kate’s fat box
She doesn’t like soap and water either

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t understand how she is so disgusting!

I have been at work allllll day (all day is 9/6 truff) made dinner for my bespokes bathed them. Done home work. A full load of washing.Done a few cheeky referrals. Cancelled a passport. A guess what I still have the time to have a bath!!! Amazing aren’t I?!!!
---
What the duck is that face all about

Can we not share her cum face 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You lot have had me laughing so much tonight I've been coughing none stop and crapbag is losing his patience trying to sleep 😂 There is no way Truff, Delo, 9 toes, Mez and the rest of her bints don't read here and piss themselves laughing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's like she's shoplifted 4 subway meatball subways in her onesie

Bet she smells like a pack of ham
100% there’s that thing how if you eat the same thing constantly you end up smelling like it. She loves the billy bear ham 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I got a screenshot! She’s so dangerous putting stuff up like this without knowing the full story! The Fat Fannie duck!!!
I have heard that there’s a bit of truth in that, but guessing the friends and family don’t want it shared because it’s obviously a big investigation out there.
Regardless she shouldn’t have mentioned it when the own fellas friends and family arnt.

Reactions: 7
Just caught up, woke my child up laughing so much, you lot are brilliant!

I think I’ve cracked the ‘fertility issues’ little delo is clearly only just making it to the entrance of that giant clunge, he’s shooting his baby gravy like a blind sniper from a mile away.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.