Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They ought to be ashamed of themselves allowing that child to be out of bed at this time. Pair of lazy scruffy cunts.

Reactions: 14
Can tell the bespoke is left to run feral until she passes out somewhere can only guess of the zero routine.
Floors probably more comfortable than the prison bed she has too, maybe sort your kid out instead of filming

Reactions: 27
I still can't believe they watch films on a laptop in bed because they have no actual living room. Blows my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"Losing yourself" is the new way of saying "I'm struggling and don't enjoy 100% of being a mum as much as I thought I would". Its sound. Just stop with the "losing yourself" tit, it's boring.
So right Fizz. And what’s changed in her life since having the grey ghost? bleeping nothing. She still does everything she did before except now she drags a kid around with her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That jumper is bloody hideous! Why she got 2 of them 😏
Own of them is waaay smaller aswell. Is that her hinting she’s pregnant? Weird
---
Cause she’s overweight but can’t bare to admit she’s not a size 10 One of my family members is overweight and can’t put her legs together cause of her belly. Truffs the same
I’m bigger than Kate and I can definitely put my legs together
---
I still can't believe they watch films on a laptop in bed because they have no actual living room. Blows my mind.
I prefer to be cosy in bed than on sofa for a movie (or tv after 9pm😂) I’m a granny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm raging today, between her and Charlotte Dawson, i posted this on her thread and if its ok, I'll post here too.
Shes rattled isn't she!?
bleeping disgrace, rainbow baby?
T.W......Try delivering one you know has passed at 29 weeks......try leaving the hospital with flowers but no baby......try and tell ME how it feels to explain, when you pop into your local shop after you should have given birth and everyone is lovely and wants to know what you had......then come back and talk about your rainbow baby..... I'm bleeping fuming today.
It's a low bleeping blow and insulting to me and all the other mums who have been through the trauma of a TRUTHFUL loss.
I am so sorry for your loss, I have said this about her before. Gi posted about her friend after another one of her rants and it echoes everything you said.

Here’s a nice warm hug (@) from one grieving Mummy to another and here’s to our Babies too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am so sorry for your loss, I have said this about her before. Gi posted about her friend after another one of her rants and it echoes everything you said.

Here’s a nice warm hug (@) from one grieving Mummy to another and here’s to our Babies too ❤
People have no clue. All this a loss is a loss… I am sorry- I really don’t agree with that when people tell everyone they are pregnant 1-2 weeks in. That’s not a loss compared to actual women like yourselves.

Kate has not got one clue

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She doesn’t seem to get any enjoyment out of being a mother at all. So why she’s making out she’s trying so desperately to have another child is beyond me - olive seems as much of a handful as any other 2 year old (maybe more so 👀), she won’t be able to handle another newborn bespoke on top of her.
Her posts flicker between being heartbroken at her first attempt at conceiving not working and stomping down to the doctors to foghorn off at the receptionist until they tell her to get bloods and a scan, and then how much she has been mentally affected by being a mother and how naughty olive is and how much she can’t wait for half term to be over so parenting her non school aged child can stop being so overwhelming.
She’s just a miserable person with a directionless, unstructured life, a fiancé who doesn’t seem to have any genuine warmth towards her, what appear to be worrying finances, and a kid who I don’t think she’s bonded very well with from the start. And a dog who hates her

• Heart
Reactions: 57
She doesn’t seem to get any enjoyment out of being a mother at all. So why she’s making out she’s trying so desperately to have another child is beyond me - olive seems as much of a handful as any other 2 year old (maybe more so 👀), she won’t be able to handle another newborn bespoke on top of her.
Her posts flicker between being heartbroken at her first attempt at conceiving not working and stomping down to the doctors to foghorn off at the receptionist until they tell her to get bloods and a scan, and then how much she has been mentally affected by being a mother and how naughty olive is and how much she can’t wait for half term to be over so parenting her non school aged child can stop being so overwhelming.
She’s just a miserable person with a directionless, unstructured life, a fiancé who doesn’t seem to have any genuine warmth towards her, what appear to be worrying finances, and a kid who I don’t think she’s bonded very well with from the start. And a dog who hates her
Don’t know about anyone else but I couldn’t believe how easy it was to cope with one, once I had two! A huge difference. With Oluv being such a madam already, I don’t hold out any hope at all of her coping with two once her ‘infertility struggles’ are sorted.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if any of these insta huns would go out and build a snowman with their kids if they couldn't film it for insta 🤔

I think not

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I wonder if any of these insta huns would go out and build a snowman with their kids if they couldn't film it for insta 🤔

I think not
You've just reminded me, we went out at 7.30 to play in the snow but I didn't flim it for the gram #mommaguilt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Own of them is waaay smaller aswell. Is that her hinting she’s pregnant? Weird
---

I’m bigger than Kate and I can definitely put my legs together
---

I prefer to be cosy in bed than on sofa for a movie (or tv after 9pm😂) I’m a granny
I love watching a film in bed....on my TV 🤣 you can get ones now that blend in with your decor.

Everything she does is for engagement. The minute she decided to make a snowman was for insta engagement. Proper sad life.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.