Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Such a big busy working week” - standard Monday post. Just leaving this here for when she does no work; just goes to toddler classes; does a couple of facials on her friends and maybe a free makeup job for a friend’s photoshoot
B5317E90-880A-4D4F-A621-5C9DB84E295A.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Cant stand both of mine but they aren't as bad as some of the nuts on there! It got to 2am last night and I had to stop reading 😂

Oh there’s some proper mental stuff on this Birko. My ex MIL was/is lovely. My ex FIL was a complete and utter bleep. I might add some stuff to that page!
---
Olive loves red, cold hands. It's her favourite 🥹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The speed at which she lashed that fake ring off when she was doing her make up live this morning 🤣🤣🤣
Poor Delo - the amount of wonky panelling he had to chuck up for that and she hates it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone said something about ivf and she went “awwww ivf? I’m having acupuncture for now see how that goes” like it’s ANYTHING similar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.