Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can really see the gut on her here! ZSM though…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon she’s had a lip flip done or some lower face botox around her top lip…. It looks like it’s been glued down onto her top bleeping teeth. She probably thought it would take away the attention from the fucked up lip blush but instead it’s just completely pancaked her face and now she’s the spit of Tina Malone.
Silly old Truffalo, didn’t she know? There’s no such thing as fixing your gob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
9 toes properly eye bleeping herself to the max! She’s also upgraded to a selfie light to clip on her phone. Seriously 😐 what absolute bell whoppers walking around taking pictures with a huge flash light on it 😂😂🙄
E7271B6B-3A51-4D65-B056-A538FE5FE6E4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I seen her lastnight in Manny, waddling behind all her mates who looked lovely while she looked like she’d been styled by Stevie Wonder 🤣 also she needs to invest in a bra because them flat tits were swinging left to right and nearly popping out that hole 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 57
9 toes properly eye bleeping herself to the max! She’s also upgraded to a selfie light to clip on her phone. Seriously 😐 what absolute bell whoppers walking around taking pictures with a huge flash light on it 😂😂🙄View attachment 2024705
It baffles me just how much these women love themselves! Their phones must just be full of selfies, how sad. Imagine walking round pouting and filming yourself all the time, everyone round them must think what bellends! They don’t even look like the pictures anyway cos they are filtered to hell!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Interesting article about the effect these exploitative parents like Kate Hayes have on their innocent, non-consenting children:

Kate I suggest you try really hard and read this. It’s no joke.
Charlotte dawson needs to see this too, mind you not sure how long her kid will be on her sm, he increasingly resembles a feral goblin and his behaviour isn’t funny or cute, he was attacking his mother yesterday, and of course she kept filming it, he was hitting her belly, so sibling rivalry is going to be a hoot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Interesting article about the effect these exploitative parents like Kate Hayes have on their innocent, non-consenting children:

Kate I suggest you try really hard and read this. It’s no joke.
Actually made for very sobering reading. One of your jobs as a parent is to provide protection and shelter from the more unsavoury parts of life, to educate how to deal with this not to put them on blast for anybody to view or comment on. These people like Kate and her ilk would sell their grannies and souls for superficiality :mad:

Reactions: 19
Why the duck are they celebrating Chris Brown he’s a bleeping woman beater 😡
I don’t suppose they read the police report when he attacked Rhianna,it’s horrific reading!
Saying that,those lot can’t string a sentence together so reading a report is pushing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You know, likewise, I cannot get my head around these women celebrating a known domestic abuser and it's not just Rihanna with him either. It's like the Hangover movies also, which I will never watch, that big up a convicted rapist like Tyson. I cannot comprehend.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Jesus how high up was she for Chris Brown? And why is half the arena empty
Because she’s poor and the majority of people still remember what he did and don’t want to support him.
---
9 toes properly eye bleeping herself to the max! She’s also upgraded to a selfie light to clip on her phone. Seriously 😐 what absolute bell whoppers walking around taking pictures with a huge flash light on it 😂😂🙄View attachment 2024705
Genuinely thought for a moment someone had photoshopped chicken feet on her…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Naomi bouncy blow doesn’t follow her on insta anymore ☕🐸

only her interior page 👀👀👀
---
Naomi bouncy blow doesn’t follow her on insta anymore ☕🐸

only her interior page 👀👀👀
Oh never mind hahaha I forgot I’d blocked the big fat scruff on my personal account hahaha oooops! Just checked my other acc tho and she does. Soz. Thought there might have been a bit of goss there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.