Katie Hayes #180 The โ€œother girlโ€ with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a flash backโ€ฆ. Remember when she thought the ballet back was personalised incorrectly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sheโ€™s an absolute idiot isnโ€™t she

Remember when she done a reel and pretended to pass aLive to someone and in the reflection no one was there ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I canโ€™t find the reel on her page she must of deleted it but heres the pic from the wiki ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I found this beauty whilst looking for it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Remember the Vicky pollard
Itโ€™s the shoulder Shrugs for me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She has aged hard since then

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trolls. Off topic but has anyone tried that Elvive bond shampoo and is it any good. Itโ€™s on offer in Boots atm. You get the pre shampoo treatment,shampoo, conditioner, and serum for ยฃ27. Over ยฃ50 if bought separately

Reactions: 2
Is goss ok? Has she been outed by holly braithwate?
Not yet, she said she was outing 2 tattlers this week but if your going to out someone you do it, you donโ€™t give people notice ๐Ÿคฃ
But I donโ€™t think itโ€™s her thatโ€™s found out, another Instagram account figured out who someone on here was, who was on this thread and then on hollys thread so she hasnโ€™t done any investigation herself sheโ€™s just seen the same tattle name on her thread too. I think I speak for us all in saying I donโ€™t think any of us really care about being โ€˜outedโ€™ were entitled to our thoughts and opinions on these peoples open accounts who put their entire lives out there to be commented on they just canโ€™t handle it when we donโ€™t agree or find out they lie etc

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Glad you asked. I've been thinking about Goss too! Hope she's back soon ๐Ÿฉท

Truff you're a sweaty ham beast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm ok our baby arrived on Friday ๐Ÿ’™ so been in a little baby bubble so haven't been on ๐Ÿฅฐ
I haven't but she has posted that she is going to a few ppl this week....
Congratulations Goss, if he's not blonde and tanned then stock up on the sun in and bperfect moose before you take him raving ๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.