Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It gets says all the time, she’s got decent legs, why cover them up and wear a blazer to your engagement party 😂 should have kept the white feathery dress she sold as brand new, if the zip could have held out another night

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being so universally disliked and unpalatable that you have to tell any guests at any do you have or even attend not to post photos of you (until you’ve edited the tit out of a select few). At what point would you actually start to recognise the problem might be you?

ps does she wear gloves as part of anoutfit so often so she doesn’t have to clean her nails maybe???!

Reactions: 24
Imagine being so universally disliked and unpalatable that you have to tell any guests at any do you have or even attend not to post photos of you (until you’ve edited the tit out of a select few). At what point would you actually start to recognise the problem might be you?

ps does she wear gloves as part of anoutfit so often so she doesn’t have to clean her nails maybe???!
If I was there I would post the tit out of her, she posts brides before the brides so yeah duck it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love the way Kate has replaced tv soaps in my life…a cliffhanger of “what the duck does she look like now?” every other week.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm ready for the momtage of "Such an unreal night. Olive played the guitar for everyone, they were obssessed. DiddyDelo cried when he seen my bespoke engagement outfit and called me his air that he needs to breath. Amazing. Magical night".... something similar for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.