Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Rothsey for the winning thread title which is an absolute cracker 🎯

Kate still appears desperate for content and with the announcements of babies all around her and her being unable to fall pregnant within the first 2 weeks, she's decided on a
🌟 fertility journey 🌟

Of course, her fertility issues probably stem from Delo using Olive as a human shield to protect himself from the sexless beast (thanks for that one @QueenBarb2) Also, her alcoholism, weight, fatty diet and smoking twirls probably contributes to it as well, but that's not something the hefferlump will ever accept

Naomi wifi head was heard on a live on tiktok referring to Kate as 'the other girl' and confirmed that there won't be anymore podcasts released. So as with everything that Kate touches, it's turned to pure turd and that's yet another person who has seen her for the vile smelly hound that she is

And her new tattoo says aLive and I won't hear any different

#stillnotmarried
#stillskint
#stillwell
#stilleditsherkid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm raging today, between her and Charlotte Dawson, i posted this on her thread and if its ok, I'll post here too.
Shes rattled isn't she!?
bleeping disgrace, rainbow baby?
T.W......Try delivering one you know has passed at 29 weeks......try leaving the hospital with flowers but no baby......try and tell ME how it feels to explain, when you pop into your local shop after you should have given birth and everyone is lovely and wants to know what you had......then come back and talk about your rainbow baby..... I'm bleeping fuming today.
It's a low bleeping blow and insulting to me and all the other mums who have been through the trauma of a TRUTHFUL loss.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 120
Alive the Model is back 🤣🤣🙄🙄
These companies must get a shock when she turns up cos she's a catfish too cos her Ma got her that edited.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t know if olive is actually modelling or not but does she take her to every job she has? I mean I understand in emergencies you may have to take your kid with you (all thought most workplaces wouldnt allow it) but does she take her everytime? How unprofessional is she! She just gets worse and worse.

Reactions: 29
aLive must have s decent little bank balance now considering how much her mother sends her to work...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve had a miscarriage as have most women, I struggled for 18 months for baby #4 who then ended up being a premature baby in NICU. Not once during those 18 months did I start reaching TO THE INTERNET TO STRANGERS for sympathy or advice, I did the normal thing and spoke privately with close friends and family and my gp. From what I’ve gathered here she hasn’t had a miscarriage but more a chemical pregnancy? I’m not sure the difference but still she needs to realise she isn’t on a fertility journey, she’s simply trying for baby number 2 and it hasn’t happend after one pump from delo. It enrages me that she’s preaching like she’s the same as everyone else who’s been thru real true devastating loses and multiple miscarriages. I can’t believe her followers are lapping this up and being up her ass. And the comments make it clear that the majority of them have been on the real journey with fertility and should be able to see right thru her bullshit. She literally knocks me sick! CANCEL KATE HAYES / READ THE bleeping WIKI!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm raging today, between her and Charlotte Dawson, i posted this on her thread and if its ok, I'll post here too.
Shes rattled isn't she!?
bleeping disgrace, rainbow baby?
T.W......Try delivering one you know has passed at 29 weeks......try leaving the hospital with flowers but no baby......try and tell ME how it feels to explain, when you pop into your local shop after you should have given birth and everyone is lovely and wants to know what you had......then come back and talk about your rainbow baby..... I'm bleeping fuming today.
It's a low bleeping blow and insulting to me and all the other mums who have been through the trauma of a TRUTHFUL loss.
Oh love, I am so sorry. I went through the same and it changed me for life. Kates a dick. Please take care of yourself. Sending all the love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought she said she was behind the camera today on one of her stories? Looks like shes IN FRONT of the camera to me 🤔

Reactions: 12
IF she had endo she wouldn't be able to move out the bed during a bad episode, lieing fat bleep is never fuckin in the house, absolute lieing sack of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Don’t know if olive is actually modelling or not but does she take her to every job she has? I mean I understand in emergencies you may have to take your kid with you (all thought most workplaces wouldnt allow it) but does she take her everytime? How unprofessional is she! She just gets worse and worse.
Olive is modelling. SIWD is going mothers and daughter shots to promo a Mother’s Day jewellery collection.
---
---
aLive must have s decent little bank balance now considering how much her mother sends her to work...
I’m pretty sure the couple companies iv seen olive work for don’t pay a child under 5 I think, it’s just gifted stuff in return

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Endo my arse! Someone I know has it and she has been in and out of hospital for various operations on cysts and is in huge pain for at least a week of each month. This divvy is just jumping on anything for clout at this point 🙄

Reactions: 17
To the tune of Sweet Molly Malone
🎶She would drive her range rover
Even to resturants in Dover
Singing " We're getting freebies
Matt and Alive Alive oh" 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Girls sorry to derail but I know yous are gonna be the best source of advice lol.
Got botox to 3 areas yesterday. Twitching to my left eyelid since, like within the hour of the Botox. Can’t figure out if this is because of the Botox, or if it’s something unrelated and I can’t stop focusing on it now because I’m aware I’ve had Botox lol.

Has anyone had anything similar happen ? Or am I just being a massive fuckin hypochondriac here? First time to ever mess with me face and regretting it now!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well done to @Rothsey for the winning thread title which is an absolute cracker 🎯

Kate still appears desperate for content and with the announcements of babies all around her and her being unable to fall pregnant within the first 2 weeks, she's decided on a
🌟 fertility journey 🌟

Of course, her fertility issues probably stem from Delo using Olive as a human shield to protect himself from the sexless beast (thanks for that one @QueenBarb2) Also, her alcoholism, weight, fatty diet and smoking twirls probably contributes to it as well, but that's not something the hefferlump will ever accept

Naomi wifi head was heard on a live on tiktok referring to Kate as 'the other girl' and confirmed that there won't be anymore podcasts released. So as with everything that Kate touches, it's turned to pure turd and that's yet another person who has seen her for the vile smelly hound that she is

And her new tattoo says aLive and I won't hear any different

#stillnotmarried
#stillskint
#stillwell
#stilleditsherkid
Woohoo!!! Thanks Trolls!

Another thread title, do I get a free makeover from Kate when I get 5?

Looking forward to her bespoke tattoo bleeding and leaving a smackhead needle bruise mark on her arm…

🥰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she had endo she’d have struggled having aLive, but she didn’t so she’s chattin pony as per

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She doesn’t have Enzo or a fertility problem - she just literally grabs onto anything that she thinks will make her #relatable for engagement. She’s a disgusting piece of work!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.